Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to reset the trip reading on the DIC without resetting the average fuel consumption setting? I know there are two trip meters but I'd like to ve able to use the trip without setting the the average fuel consumption.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I don't believe it possible to reset the trip reading on the DIC without resetting the average fuel consumption setting?
If you want to keep a running total of MPG just use Trip 1 for current mileage and Trip 2 for a running total.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes it looks as though the trip odometers reset themselves to zero when they reach 2000 miles (page 93 in owners manual). Maybe someone who's done over 2000miles could confirm this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Mokka Exclusive trip froze at 1999.9 miles but the odometer is still running to show mileage so far. How do I start the trip again whilst retaining mph and mpg etc.,?

·
Super Moderator
9,677 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
On the edge of the indicator stalk, there's a rough section. Twist it to scroll through the three options. When menu one is displayed press and hold the end of the stalk, and it will reset that menu‘�

·
Super Moderator
9,677 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,677 Posts
Keltis said:
Thanks but if I knew where the two trips were I perhaps could do that ( age has its limitations!)

Nothing to do with age limitation, everyone needs a little help from time to time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts