Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone had any regrets since ordering?

I ordered mine on the 17th November and went for 1.7 Diesel SE with Sat Nav.

I wish now I had gone for 4 wheel drive option but not sure if you can change spec now its ordered.

Any other regrets from anyone?

Chris

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have no regrets! ive ordered everything i wanted.

ive onlygot 3 weeks to wait before delivery, a bit late now to change my mindhahaha...

Cant wait!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Can't see any reason why you can't change the order. The dealer would just have your original as stock - and would probably be sold before it arrives! Your AWD order would I assume then be a new order, and whether any existing deal would stand is up for negotiation between you and the dealer. One would hope that it's just a question of paying the difference between the old and new order. Only way to find out is ask

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ordering it at all, but then I guess thats only natural when you've spent the last nigh on 6 years looking after the same car

·
Registered
633 Posts
I thought after about a month I would see if I could add Adaptive Forward Lighting, only cos I like the look of the LED DLRs. £790. Fortunately I couldn't!

Then thought should I have gone for an SE instead of Tech Line (both 1.7 Auto) but
""¢ Leather seat facings - wouldn't have minded
""¢ Electrically heated front seats - Got with winter pack
""¢ Ergonomic sports front seats - Haven't got a sports bum!
""¢ Rear seat centre armrest with drinks holders - Never sit in the back. (Selfish bugger, I hear)
""¢ Adaptive Forward Lighting - See above
""¢ Bi-xenon headlights with dynamic beam levelling - Since redundancy / retirement (at 59) don't have to drive a lot at night.
""¢ Electrically heated steering wheel - Got with winter pack
""¢ Driver's sunglasses holder - With 19 other cubby holes?
""¢ Chrome-effect exterior door handles - will be an accessory/extra shortly if I must.
""¢ Alloy-effect door sill covers - Bought stainless steel ones (£39)
""¢ Dark-tinted rear windows - Want, might get tinted.
""¢ Midnight silver-effect 18-inch alloy wheels with 215/55 R 18 tyres - Bothered, tell the difference?

Would have had to pay for Rear Camera £200, SS spare £100 and paint £100 (=£400*) on both.

So SE for £22945 + £855 (Navi600) + £400* = £24200 before discount.
Or TechLine £18445 + £270 (Winter pack) + 400* = £19115 before discount
Insurance group SE 14E vs TechLine 12E.
Difference = £5085 for leather seats, an arm rest in the back, a sunglasses holder and dearer insurance, I think I'll be alright.

·
Registered
633 Posts
MrMayo said:
Blum, you forgot to add the finance
For the tech line there was no 0% APR on offerwhereby the SE came with 0% APR
And less discount available on the TechLine, but the interest on the retirement / redundancy lump sums are earning naff all.
I guess its horses for courses.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If I'd known I'd be waiting so long, I would've gone for metallic paint. Still, at least the cash is sitting in my account earning me (a little) interest rather than in the dealer's bank account.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Waiting to test drive it before ordering it especially if I knew how long the leasing company were going to take before passing it on to the dealer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Same as DCB should have ordered when the books opened in the summer and may have been driving my car round when the dealers got their first installment.

However I did want a 13 plate but it could have been here on time if i hadnt of waited for the test drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts