Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else seeing anomalies with regenerative braking in the Mokka-e? The handbook certainly implies that it is only available as a function when driving in Eco mode and only when the battery is below a certain percentage charge (although that seems to be dependent on battery life as to when that figure applies). It seems to be rather haphazard in my vehicle as to when it operational. Sometimes when I try to switch it on in Eco mode it doesn't seem to be functioning (at least the indicator on the dashboard isn't showing it as functioning, although there are no warning lights indicating any problem). But it seems to operate in Drive mode, but again in a haphazard fashion. I've had it kick in when the battery is at 99%, but at 85% today it didn't show as working. Any ideas anyone??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine works all the time.
More so if theB button is pressed.
No matter which driving mode or when I press B.
In fact if you are driving along and press B you can feel it going on so not entirely sure if it's supposed to work that way but the car I test drove did exactly the same as mine.
If you have the right display up you get to see when the ReGen is charging regardless of Ecoo, Normal or Sport mode it us much more noticeable when B is selected.

Try driving along in Normal mode and as long as nobody is too close press B but don't do anything to the go pedal. Mine slows a little and I need to give the pedal a squeeze.

Hopefully comparing notes on this will give us all some clarity, if it makes any difference Mine is the launch edition.

Gaz

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
As more Mokka-e members join, the more informative this section will become, hopefully. (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts