Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys thought I should formally introduce myself as I have been here a wee while

I'm Dawn but everyone calls me Dawdy, been living in Derbyshire for the past 32 years but a Cumbrian lass by birth.

I'm one of the minority who has ordered their Mokka through Motability, as I do have a disability thanks to a Volvo driver 19 years ago lol. She thought she owned the road, and wiped out the motorbike on which I was riding pillion. Resulted in an above-knee amputation of the right leg, so I am restricted to driving autos/semi-autos.

Chose a Mokka for my next car as I'd had Vauxhalls for years but made the mistake in having a Citroen Grand Picasso for my last car and have had lots of problems with it, so decided to come back to Vauxhall.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best of it was, the volvo was repaired and I had to see it driving around town for 8 more years!!

Looking forward to my Mokka, I've ordered it in the Deep Espresso Brown so I can be driving a ChoccaMokka lol

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
A belated welcome Dawdy, enjoy your choccamokka and yeah watch out -now Love Stallion knows you're female he'll be attempting to hump the leg you've got left.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Dawdy said:
, ordered it in the Deep Espresso Brown so I can be driving a ChoccaMokka lol
When I saw that in the 40 page brochure i could have fancied that, but then since ordering (early September) i have thought of different colours, different options but what will be will eventually be!
34 days and not counting.
Er indoors has a Caffe latte Nissan, it would look like a Starbucks!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Blum said:
Dawdy said:
, ordered it in the Deep Espresso Brown so I can be driving a ChoccaMokka lol
When I saw that in the 40 page brochure i could have fancied that, but then since ordering (early September) i have thought of different colours, different options but what will be will eventually be!
34 days and not counting.
Er indoors has a Caffe latte Nissan, it would look like a Starbucks!
If it's any consolation your white Mokkawill probably end up a a bit brown after a few days of hard winter use.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dawdy said:
Best of it was, the volvo was repaired and I had to see it driving around town for 8 more years!!

Looking forward to my Mokka, I've ordered it in the Deep Espresso Brown so I can be driving a ChoccaMokka lol

Don't think i'd of been able to hack that :(

Woohoo choccamokka :D we should all have a meet up once our mokka's have finally arrived

·
Registered
197 Posts
Volvos have changed but I still hate driving them at work. Much prefer the Merc as I can fit a crew mate infor company. Our Volvo's are crammed full of lifesaving gear but no room for patients. Almost over the weight limits.
Sorry to hear about the amputation Dawdy but welcome to the mad house.

PS.forgot I went to crashed Volvo yesterday. complete write off cause the guy couldn't spend 10 mins waiting for the windscreen to clear. Fortuantely only hit a parked car. The Joys of working in the Ambulance service, finding good afe scars and and nice houses.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Any preference on shop?
starbucks, costa or cafenero all near me plus some less national brands

·
Registered
197 Posts
forgot about that as dont bother reading papers or watching the news. rarely anything worth knowing anyhow.
Think we will we need a north and south sub division of this forum for meets lol??
especially with some in the northern scottish isles and me on the south coast

·
Registered
197 Posts
It would soon work out if the MPG stands up to its printed figures on a decent drive to a Mokka meet and then see everyones different combination of mokka configurations.
Shiny New Mokka's, currently thousands in lands far away but all with Opel badges on at the moment. cant wait for the dayI actually get a build date!! then I would at least know its changing etc if theres a delay.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DietCokeBloke said:
A belated welcome Dawdy, enjoy your choccamokka and yeah watch out -now Love Stallion knows you're female he'll be attempting to hump the leg you've got left.
thanks, he'll have to be careful it doesn't fall off

1 - 20 of 34 Posts