Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Mokka for 3 weeks now and cannot fault the drive & comfort.

However there are noises coming from both the side pillars housing the seat belts on the driver & passenger side. This is apparent on any road surface but the most smooth. A similar noise also issues from the offside rear seat belt housing but is more of a rattle. Anyone else have this problem and know of a cure ?

I have to admit it is spoiling my appreciation of the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just returned from a run. Perhaps a buzz noise would be a better definition rather than a squeak.

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,587 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's nothing worse. Took three attempts to fix mine, but they got there. Just needed padding out apparently. Edited by: Fredave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your reply, when you refer to "they" do you mean a Vauxhall dealer ?

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
HiGrotand welcome to the ForumIt's got to be a dealer job, which should not be too hard to solve, hopefully.

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,587 Posts
Grot said:
Thank you for your reply, when you refer to "they" do you mean a Vauxhall dealer ?
Yes, it was the dealers. Went out with a technician, who spotted it and others I hadn't heard straight away. I'm sure they will sort it for you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a very bad rattle from behind trim on front passenger seat belt area. I have taken off lower trim but cannot see how to remove the top trim cover. I have a June 2017 Mokka X and previous models had two screws to remove. However nothing in sight on this model plus there is an air bag sign on top of trim.Any suggestions how this trim can be removed to reveal seat belt fixing.

Thread merged.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Is the rattle only when the PAX seat is empty? If so, isn't there a stowage clip for the seat belt to keep the buckle from rattling off the trim panels? I know they have them on the back seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for suggestion but rattle is there when seat belt in use as well as not. It seems to come from inside the trim from the reel area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts