Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
We had a look at the outgoing Kuga and for its physical size its really cramped inside. The Mokka feels much bigger.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I too thought of buying a Kuga for its 4x4 capabilities and found one locally.....seriously considered buying it until I saw the Mokka. The Mokka for me ticked all the right boxes and with the 0% offer, t'was a no brainer. Convinced the missus and the rest is history, our Mokka's been with us fot nearly three weeks now and its heen a pleasure to drive

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks for the extra pics JimJo it looks great. Im glad ive order the boot tray too.

again like you guys and girls I looked at the Kuga, QQ and Juke. None of which i thought were value for money up against the original spec and prices. I had looked at a 4 year old Antara which is what set me off looking at new vauxhalls because it wasnt much newer than my current car.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Interesting the comparison vehicles being listed. No mention of the Sportage or iX35 - I have the latter and it's the best car I've owned to date and that includes a RAV4, CRV and Qashqai. Perhaps there is still an element of mistrust surrounding South Korean brands - even though that's where the Mokka is built.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was interested in both the Sportage and IX35 and have no issues with the brands or countries of origin but for uss accessibility was everything as we have to suit my wife's mobility problems. The height adjustable passengar seat on the Mokka SE will be great for her. I think the Sportage and IX35 would realisticaly have needed steps as my mrs is only 4'10" tall. Still both great cars though.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Fair enough - We too have given the Mokka plus points for having a height adjustable passenger seat, as SWMBO has some mobility problems also.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I drove the Sportage and while I liked it I found the 1.7 diesel to be a bit underpowered and constantly wanting you in a high gear. It was also a pain to park. The engine while was very Eco back at launch falls behind new diesels in terms of co2 and mpg.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts