Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MokkasWent out the week before Christmas with a view to possibly changing our Qashqai - Looked at the Juke first, then went to Vauxhall garage in Harrow where they had 1.7 SE diesel on show in Misty Lake. Had never seen it before, but within half an hour had part exchanged Qashqai, and last Saturday picked up the new car.
Delighted with it - very solid, lovely ride, and great colour.
Wife's favourite features are the heated steering wheel and seat!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi JimJo,

Welcome & thanks!!
Amazing how different the colours ae looking compared to online and the little "Frogs" (i think they call them) in the showrooms!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome aboard! What's your thoughts when comparing it to the Qashqai? I think you made a wise choice with this over the Juke, your wife will be able to get more than her handbag in the boot.

Of course we're all going to be jealous that you've managed to get it so quickly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Delighted to join. We didn't have a choice on the colour unless we were prepared to wait for the next delivery in April. However the Misty Lake colour has almost attracted as many positive comments as the car itself.Hope you enjoy yours!

Also meant to say how great the self adjusting lights are - never had a car with such a wide scan of lighting.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Glassy said:
Hi JimJo,

Welcome & thanks!!

Amazing how different the colours ae looking compared to online and the little "Frogs" (i think they call them) in the showrooms!!!

Yeah the Misty Lake is looking good isn't it? A bit like the old Ice Blue. Hads you chose this didn't you? good choice! It looked too silver in the brochure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Qashqai was very basic against the Mokka but the SE trim is also very good. It was just over 4 years old (40,000 miles) and we were starting to see quite a few problems - radio faltering, elec window not working well, and clutch slipping.

With regards to my wife's handbag - I doubt there are any cars that could cope with the amount that gets carried in that!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Any chance of sharing a photo when you've a minute? Trying to get a real world shot rather than a studio shot

Cheers, Macca

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi jimjo congrats on the car. Macca beat me to the question a pic of the seat and dash in the colour got would really be helpful if at all poss? Ordering mine tomorrow all being well.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Jimjo,
Nice to hear from you, great pic of your Mokka, I too have ordered the Misty Lake colour as none of the others grabbed my attention as much (think I made the right choice tho).

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes DCB I did order a misty lake and I think this is the first real picture I've seen of the colour thanks to JIMJO. As opposed to those Vauxhall marketing shoots. Lots more pics please JIMJO. I called into another dealers on my travels today to see if they had a misty lake to look at in full. But just the bright blue and deep red which looked great. I haven't even seen those frogs just went by the online car configure colourings.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Rather typical that neither of us have seen our own colours but I've now seen yours and you mine in the flesh.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Hi James - Apologies - not the best pic, taken in the dark, but may give you some idea.
Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Macca - please see pic on the reply to James. Not great gives some idea of smart interior

·
Registered
197 Posts
im pretty sure that the blue interior and the misty lake are one of the best colour matches. Thanks JimJo. Im thinking of changing the colour name to "Ice Blue" for the whole car so that none of my friends and family can find itand it fits in with my love for winter sports!!

Possibly the Mokka Ice blue Special Edition. As there should be an SE badge on the rear.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts