Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have bought a Carbon Flash 1.7 CDTI and we get it March but we didn't see one in black but seeing some pics i am starting to regret it thinking I should of got the Blue or White has any one got a black one or seen one if so does it look ok ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've seen couple in black in showrooms and it looks awesome. Its the colour I originally ordered but was not willing to wait months for so ended up with a white one that still looks great.

They say life isn't black and white but sometimes it is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for that I was starting to think I had made a bad decision and was going to change it tomorrow but I think I will not bother now thanks again

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have seen them pics but was thinking the white and blue looked a little nicer that's why I wanted to know if anyone had a black one and if it was nice looking

·
Registered
633 Posts
When I picked up mine at the start of January side by side was a Carbon Exclusiv and a 'flat' Black S.
Didn't even know they did one, looked good.
Rare as rocking horse poo now methinks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi TD. I currently have an Insignia SRI in the Carbon Flash - it's an awesome colour, mate. It looks even more striking with a DECENT set of alloys, which is something Vauxhall don't seem to offer with this model. I've got the Borocay Blue on order & have been looking at www.wheelbasealloys.comto see if I can add some 'tinsel to the tree' (4 new alloys fitted with Falken tyres approx £1000 balanced and delivered). Save up mate & treat yourself.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I might have save and buy some of them thanks mate

·
Registered
240 Posts
Right - that's long enough thinking about it - you know you wanna. Go on - have a look - just a little look!How good will it look? & make it look just that little bit different - enough to turn even more heads!

·
Registered
66 Posts
TD - No worries about that Carbon Flash colour - but I think you know that now!

Spotted one in local dealer showroom and it looked very smart. Under showroom lights the paint crystals sparkle as they will do that day in July when the suncomes out

·
Registered
240 Posts
Have fun fella. Post pictures soon as - still waiting for my baby - approx 12th April (ordered 17/11/12).
My brother in law lives in Ivybridge so when we come down, we'll look out for you or Mokkapakka, but by the time we get ours there'll be more Mokkas than Dartmoor ponies in your neck of the woods!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts