Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mokka matesCan anyone tell meof I can have the rearwindows tinted on my Mokka (estimated del 12/04/2013) as I have not had this added as an extra??
I have ordered the tech line 1.7 is sov silver through my Fleet supplier and the order has been processed and I do not wish to delay the already agonising wait so hoped I copuld do the tints through a local firm at my cost.
Any help aprecciated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Any car styling place will do it. I used T Tints in Luton for our 207 GTI and they did a great job. I did enquire with Peugeot at the time and they themselves use outside contractors to do it. Really helps cut out the sunlight for rear passengers and helps keep the car cool as well as looking good. I think it cost about £100 but it was only a 3 door so would be a bit more for the Mokka. Well worth it though

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ChopperJProblem is wether the lease company ould be happy:(

I was thinking of doingit, then having itremoved prior to the car going back (in 3 yrs time) : )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi ploy,

I too am a fleet car driver and I was in the exact same position as you as following my confirmed order I decided that I might like a tow bar and the winter pack. I asked the question but did not want to delay the delivery so opted not to mess with it and consider an after market fit... The moral of the story though is that the fleet company did say if I wanted a tow bar I had to contact them to obtain a tow bar authorisation letter... one assumes this is for insurance purposes.

I guess this would be a very similar situation for window tinting as I believe there arerestrictionsregarding the amount of tint etc. I would recommend just making the call to the fleet company who I am sure will be happy with it and may just need to make a note on their system... the last thing you would want is any potential insurance sagas.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi NIKT
Thanks ......your right, never thought of the insurance side of things I'll give them a ring once the vehicle arrives and hopefuly should not be a problem (I hope) cheers

·
Registered
241 Posts
You should be alright from an insurance point of view getting the rears done. Just dont get the front side windows done as that's likely to get you a fixed penalty ticket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts