Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody
I'm a proud Mokka owner - approximately 28 hours of ownership anyway.

I have a couple of silly questions that I would appreciate anyone with a Mokka or Vauxhall knowledge helping me out with.

1. Navi 600 - am i correct in thinking that you cannot programme a destination by postcode, or have i missed something in the instructions?

2. Heating controls - I have the dual zone climate thingy and at the moment i need to adjust both 'zone' temperature gauges to read the same. Is there a way of linking these so if i turn just one dial they will both adjust - i suppose i basically want to turn dual into mono zone control.

By the way, is it me, or is the user manual one of the most complicated to read and understand - maybe just me.

Thanks in advance of your answers.

Bostin

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bostin'Mokka'tastic said:
1. Navi 600 - am i correct in thinking that you cannot programme a destination by postcode, or have i missed something in the instructions?
Don't put the city in, just type in the postcode... the number of available letters and numbers will reduce at the bottom.

Can't finish your postcode off because the letter you need is not highlighted... you maps are out of date.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts