Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Firstly may i say so far, technicallyi have suffered no problems with my Mokka and am very satisfied with how it looks and handles. However i thought it would be a good idea to point out a number of issues other mokka-ites are experiencing lately with their orders;

1) AFL Lighting issues - this has been talked about in detail on another post. The latest update is that the AFL problems only effect mokkas built prior to Oct and owners are currently having these faults addressed. Mokkas built after this date remain uneffected.
2) Free fuel cards - a number of people ordered on the free fuel have expressed their frustrations as to the delay in recieving them.
3) SE badge missing - again talked about on another thread, apparantly missing from mokka's wing; since been addressed.
4) No service book - one customer has recieved his mokka without the service book.
5) No mats - one customer has yet to recieve his mat order (i am also awaiting delivery of mats and have been assured i will recieve them soon).
6) Delivery - one customer wrote....."the apparant lack of transport drivers"is the reason quoted for why hismokka ordered is still awaiting delivery from ship port.
7) Colour - one customerquoted on the misty lake colour....."thats the colour my wife wanted, when i tried ordering it last week i got told its no longer available for order" (does this mean you can no longer get hold of the mokkka in this colour?) (my mokka is the misty lake).
8) Waiting list - initially all mokka arders were approx 3-4 months from date of order to delivery. Now some customers are being quoted up to 6 months?? (my mokka took approx 4 months).
9) Spare wheel - the mokka comes with a tyre inflation kit. You can order a space saver tyre as an extra with your mokka at £100 however if ordered seperately it will cost.....£200 (i had to pay £200 cos when i ordered space saver i had to order the boot locking bolt, brace, jack, etc).
10) Track my vauxhall - damn good idea vauxhall, however lack of updates can make the ordering process frustrating and becomes an obsession (how many stages? i found i was checking on a daily basis).

I wonder how many other problems customers will face during the ordering process, has it been worth it? I'll let you decide.....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good work Kirby!! You must have been very bored or overwhelemed with the need to tidy

Very helpful to have all this in one place tho

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've ordered the space saver but I'm unsure if that means I don't get the inflation kit now? Does anyone know

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ta Blum, I thought it might be

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I was told that that if you ordered the space saver you would still get the inflation kit.
Personally I wouldn't use it that is why I ordered the full size wheel at extra cost.
Went into my dealers this morning. It appears that mine has been put back from 23rd to 28th march. Asked about the misty lake (although I called it ice blue as some others have renamed it in other threads) they have not been told that it was/is being discontinued.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I was informed when I ordered that I could get the Free Fuel Card before Christmas. However, as would seem obvious, when I deal with the Manager after my delay effected my MOT and 13 Plate issue, he told me that it's a 30 Day wait after you take delivery.

Nice work Kirby, very impressive " Mokka PI " Work.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Blum said:
Space saver is instead of Tyre inflation kit.
This also clears up another "problem" mentioned in another thread about space saver wheel & Flex-Fit system compatability.

The little 6 at the end of the highlighted bit refers to a note that's justbelow the line (Standard equipment/Optional extra) at the bottom below the pictures ofwheels which says :-

6 = Not available in conjuntion with optional Flex-Fit.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Those tyre inflation kits can be brought for under a £5 in certain german styled supermarkets once and a while. usually a brought in product with other car and mechanic styled products.
Ive gone for the space saver as still have some of this "gloop" to fill the wheels with if i ever need to use it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Forgot to add that my dealer had said that the fuel cards would arrive by pigeon maila month after I had takendelivery. Although like most am still waiting for it to be built.
Role on build week 1st of FEB its nearly here.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well done Kirby, can you make sure you keep your original post on this thread updated please with various edits as time goes on.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all,

DCB i'll do my best.
Having read mokka mates having a number of (individual) issues with their orders and dealers, the logical thing to do was to put it all together in one place

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
seamaster said:
Misty Lake is still available as a colour option on the Vauxhall Mokka Configurator.
The configurator should never be taken as gospel, it can often be way out of date. One of the options was missing for ages.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update.....
From Blum: On start up I get a warning of three little red folk with seat belts on, it takes up all the information display. It can be cancelled by turning the trip <a style="text-decoration: underline;" id="_GPLITA_0" title="Click to Continue > by Shopping Sidekick Plugin" href="http://www.mokkaownersclub.co.uk/forum/rear-seat-belt-error_topic244.html#" in_rurl="http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=R0I6MjIxNzE6OTc3OmNvbXB1dGVyOjgzOGJhZjBmMDZhZmM1M2ZhYmI4YzZjNGU3NGYzNzQxOnotMTI2OS0xMTk3MTc6d3d3Lm1va2thb3duZXJzY2x1Yi5jby51azoxNjI1OTo0OWUyMThkZTI5ZDA5MDJjMjE3MjhhZTIxODNmMTQ2YQ" in_hdr="">computer</a> knob.
Has anybody else had / got this?
Is this the seat belt fault that should have been fixed at PDI?

I have read the Mokka owners manual which has the following explanation; when the ignition light is switched on, the indicator light illuminates for several seconds.

Also, some time ago someone raised the question, 'Does the Mokka come with a sunroof?'
Now this has been discussed in detail and as far as anyone is concerned a sunroof on the Mokka is no option. However early artist impressions of the Mokka did show a sunroof. Even more interesting was the following information i found in the Mokka manual;

One more thing to consider, another Mokka owner (WIBBLA?) has posted a problem with the AWD with a warning light coming on the DIC (Driver Info Centre on dashboard) which is currently being investigated by their dealer. This is the first report of this type (unlike the AFL issues) and is being documented on another feed/post. I'm sure (WIBBLA?) will keep the post updated with the outcome.

.....and the problem list continues to grow.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Its more than 'several seconds', VCS recommended it take it to dealer, who they have been in touch with. Update Wednesday!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Mine displays the rear belts for awhile infact yesterday I noticed it did it whilst I was crawling along but when I stopped it went out, it also goes out within seconds when you pick speed up. Reason why it displays for a long time is for family's like us with kids, if it went out straight away I would not know if my kids belts are buckled upbut with the message on display for a short period it shows my two kids safely buckled up..

I would not call this a problem well I don't see it as a problem. If it bleeped away and flashed I would but its a display information for the rear seats and I find it useful it staying on longer rather than shorter. Edited by: WIBBLA

1 - 20 of 91 Posts