Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my well documented problems extracting my vehicle from Portbury. And being told "any day now" since the car landed on 7 Feb portside.
I have now enlisted VCS onto my plight, who have instructed the dealer to arrange there own pick up. VCS have told me to expect the car next week "if not sooner" however given its friday i dont know how thats the case.

However VCS will contact me daily until the car arrives! for anyone in the same plight as me awaiting a car in the Logistics back log. I recommend getting in touch with VCS to push for individual pick up, apparantly they have only recently allowed this due to the carriers struggling to meet demand.

Light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hope you get it very soon. Mine arrived there a few weeks
ks ago and have been asured today by sales guy it will be delivered to dealer early monday morning, so i can go and check it over monday, sign for it then collect tue.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its arrived....i pick it up tomorrow after work...i have added the paint protect to keep it shiney, and they are arranging the 7 day vauxhall insurance to speed the delivery to me.
Cant wait!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Really pleased for you. When we ordered in Nov we ordered the diamond brite, but was told it was not on the order the other day so hopefully they are doing it today as my Mokka arrived yesterday morning and was told I can collect tomorrow at 12, and there putting full tank of fuel in for the hassel they have caused me.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Light at the end of the tunnel Tweev / wecko

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats guys & well done for 'staying the distance'. Enjoy your motors - hassle free I hope. Tweev - make sure you check you motor over carefully in the 'half light' tonight!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Staying the distance, i feel like Iv done ten marathons.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the advice already cut and paste the points on the hand over thread I shall be walking round with my clipboard and torch if need be

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4 Hours till i pick up my Mokka. I really hope there are no issues, and i have the same enjoyment you are all having!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm now out of the waiting room and have a very tidy car. Lots of buttons even made a phone call on the way home. Now where's the handbook, I've got some reading to do as the salesman was pants at exploring the cars functions.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mine has escaped from Portbury docks
. Phone call from CarSelect to say dealer has my vehicle and will be delivered to me on a transporter next Wednesday, 27th March
. Really pleased that there will be no delivery miles as CarSelect allow up to 150 miles driven road delivery before resorting to a transporter. Now it will be me that puts the first few careful miles on the vehicle

Edited to remove erroneous information

Edited by: theforestdweller

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tweev said:
I'm now out of the waiting room and have a very tidy car. Lots of buttons even made a phone call on the way home. Now where's the handbook, I've got some reading to do as the salesman was pants at exploring the cars functions.
see now that just annoys me BIG time! - the dealer is responsible for the whole handover of the vehicle - they get paid their commission to give the car to the customer, so they should be fully clued up on all the features and aspects of a vehicle.

I would not leave the dealership without first checking everything on the car - don't accept any vehicle before they have demonstrated everything working as it should.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts