Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not upset at all.
Just wondered how talking about an air freshener and things you have inyour home that are kite marked and British standard can make someone annoyed to the extent that they get personal.
I feel sorry for you

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's great for plugging a laptop into when out away doing work. In my last car, I actually added an inverter, and plugged in a computer monitor attached to my digital camera for a little lunar astrophotography. it made it a lot easier to focus the telescope. Had to take quick shots, the moon would shoot across the field of view in about 45 seconds. You could easily see it moving.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
150 watts @ 230 volt is 0.65 amps.

Based on the above, apart from small electronic device chargers, there's not much else you can use the 3 pin plug for. The 3 Pin plug was likely included in the back so that any friends or family travelling could use their phone or tablet charger as everyone has a 3 pin plug charger as opposed to a 12v ciggy lighter connector.

Running anything more than this would be a risk.

·
Registered
mokka exclusiv 1.4 turbo
5 Posts
hi all, just bought myself a 15 plate mokka exclusiv or something and have seen that there is a 3 pin plug at the back of the center tunnel and i was just wondering has anybody ever used it to power something requiring a 3 pin plug for power and did it work ok ??

Thread merged.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum.its a inverter 12v -240.not sure what wattage it is

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,495 Posts
If I remember correctly, the wattage is low. Basically 5w and under. Enough to power small computer equipment and air freshener 😂

·
Registered
mokka exclusiv 1.4 turbo
5 Posts
If I remember correctly, the wattage is low. Basically 5w and under. Enough to power small computer equipment and air freshener 😂
cheers for the info, was just thinking that i could plug the shark in and hoover the whole car

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Enter this thread title in the "Search Community" and up comes similar threads where this will shortly be merged with one.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Post #26 onward now merged here.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts