Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just afew photos's of Mokkas in a dealer in northwales they've got loads there gutted, i ordered mine down the road from there in mold and is looking like April or may. I ordered a white mokka se auto. I took a couple of photo's I'll try and attach them here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, where abouts in North Wales are you from? I'm from Shotton, just down the road from Mold

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dangerousdavies said:
Just afew photos's of Mokkas in a dealer in northwales they've got loads there gutted, i ordered mine down the road from there in mold and is looking like April or may. I ordered a white mokka se auto. I took a couple of photo's I'll try and attach them here.
Hi, photo's not coming thru :( Did you see a red SE there? As not keen to wait 6 months when the time comes to orderlol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Buckley Gez and buying it from dickens in mold but kind of wish I had look in slaters in colwyn bay they have quite a few there they bought a load in. There is a couple in white and a AWD in metallic white (snow flake)or something like that! Black AUTOMATIC SE silver SE and I think a met blue there was probably a few tucked away out sight. First time I've seen the white mokka and glad I've gone for that colour.
And I can not work out how to do photos
Edited by: Dangerousdavies

·
Registered
767 Posts
Dangerousdavies said:
And I can not work out how to do photos
You seem to have got the little trees but no picture.Were you usingDan's guide?

Dan said:
Upload Pictures - how to:

On a new post or full reply window, type your message first then;

Click the green tree icon:

Click Choose File
Browse to your saved picture
Click Upload

Once uploaded the image should appear in the preview window. Click OK to insert into post.

Each member has 10mb of space. Image sizes should be max 700 x 700 (the forum should resize for you). Max image size 400kb.

Images will remain in your upload folder which means you can then insert the same into different posts without having to upload again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Dangerous Dave, I'm from buckley as well but went to Lookers, seland road chester for mine they had 3 or 4 different models there

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi dodenburg I went there first but got a better deal in dickens mold. I'm getting an se automatic so none of those in stock. Have you got a black mokka as I have seen one in Buckley ?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I got mine from Slaters in Colwyn Bay North Wales. I believe they have had a right run on them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Niner said:
I got mine from Slaters in Colwyn Bay North Wales. I believe they have had a right run on them.
Are they nipping down to the port to free the penned mokkas into the wild

1 - 11 of 11 Posts