Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks brilliant just what i was planning to do, Take the dog for a long walk in the Mokka lol.

Dont close the parcel shelf down on them though.

Looks like theres enough space for those trips to the vets. Plenty of space to lay down too

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes hads, plenty of room for him. I adapted the boot liner I had in my Vectra to fit on the floor to keep it clean, dont think there is a genuine vauxhall liner yet.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting on my car mats. Local dealer got sent a batch but were all for left hand drives.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Administrators, can I change my username to DelBoy?
No income tax, no V.A.T., no money back, no guarantee,

Black or white, rich or poor, we'll cut prices at a stroke,

God bless Hooky Street.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Are mats standard on se model
Been to sign papers today for Tuesday pick up
but no mats. Dealer wasnt sure if they come included.
Any advice welcome

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Mats not mentioned to me when I ordered on free fuel weekend.
Did get mats and boot box/cover included in the diamondbright package which I got at a discount.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Also ordered on free fuel weekend and mats extra. I also got the diamondbright package which included mats, mud flaps and boot liner/tray thingy

·
Registered
240 Posts
Got my dealer to give me the mat set for free! Bet they've had that for ages - just need the car to go with them
! If anyone is looking for real heavy duty bootliners, there is a company called Rhino that do some good ones (normally advertise in fishing mags).

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I famously told a dealer that I wouldn't accept the deal without a new set of mats.
"You're saying you'd pull out of this great deal all over a set of mats?"

"Yes," I said coldly.

"I guess we could find some matts in one of the used cars and take them."

"Brand new matts please"

"I'll have to talk to my manager..."

He took ages but I just zoned out and I got my luxury mats. I was really proud of myself but I'm guessing he just stitched me up over something else - house always wins.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts