Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok with the weather turned for the good we hope me and the Missus decided to get the cars ready for summer with a mini detail. With the weather being perfect for this we have spent the last 6 hours cleaning the cars. Now my back has gone but worth it so hear we go as the day goes.

Quick power wash.
Snow foamed.
Iron x to get all the contaminates of the cars.
Clayed
Wolf`s nano car paint pro
Waxed with Dodo Juice Diamond white.
then Poorboy`s White Diamond Show Glaze .

The Iron X realy does bring every thing off the car as you can see from the purple contaminates from both cars

Hope u like.

Hear are the pics from the mini detail.

And yes that is the Missus detailing her own car lol

Hear are the pics from the photo shoot.

Edited by: FX_Red

·
Registered
572 Posts
Excellent and what a great colour you've chosen if I may say so!!!!!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Superb reward for the effort , and yes an excellent colour choice . I'm afraid I will still use my waterless cleaning approach !

·
Registered
817 Posts
I got a bosch pressure washer at Christmas from the other half.

Cant wait to use it after seeing your car covered in foam.

It wont see daylight tho until June as I stored in the loft and is still all boxed up.

PS you have the missus well trained lol

·
Registered
817 Posts
One other thing your Astra xenon,s are they AFL? If so have you had any issues?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ixasio said:
One other thing your Astra xenon,s are they AFL? If so have you had any issues?

Yes she got the AFL and has had no issues at all we know a lot of vxr owners with AFL and none have had and problems whatsoever

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thanks fx thats good to know, and forgot to say your cars look great. I just hope I can keep mine clean like yours.

You're gonna put me to shame.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ixasio said:
Thanks fx thats good to know, and forgot to say your cars look great. I just hope I can keep mine clean like yours.

You're gonna put me to shame.

Lol thanks once it is clean like that with all the right protection on it is easy to keep clean. come October just before the weather turns both cars will get a paint correction will take 3 days for both cars to do.
Then that should keep them good till this time next year then start again with the paint work lol. Very hard work but worth it.

If my back lasts that is.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Get her in doors to give you a good back rub lol

Whoever gets your cars after you must think theyve got brand new cars with all that hard graft.

To be honest im a bit nervous getting a white car, people suck there teeth and say you will regret it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trust me u wont regret it with stone chips white will hide them the car its self doesent get as dirty looking as you think

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ans123 said:
both very nice cars,any chance of washing mine!

Yes np u can use all my stuff if u want just not my hard labor lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
In a word. Stunning. That's the best I have seen a white car from photos. It's one of the hardest ones to get photos to show them justice.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well I thought I did a good job of keeping my Mokka nice n clean, until I saw your pics that is. Very impressed with your hard work Fx_Red, they're stunning.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you very much for all your comments the paint work on both cars is stunning very smooth silkish if i say so hard work brings it`s rewards. before i got rid of my siggy in red i detailed it just a quick one went to work then the boss came in and said u have polished the within an inch of its life haven`t you lol.As of all people who detail their cars take pride in keeping them gleming all year round if they can it is good that the missus keeps up with detailing hers as well as she also takes pride in keeping her car in tip top condition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts