Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a bit of talk on here about people qualifying for 'Partners' discount when buying the Mokka so thought it would be useful to run down who is entitled to it:

If you're an employee or member of a Vauxhall Partner associated companyyou and your immediate family can save off the list price of a brand new Vauxhall andalso enjoy discounts on options, delivery charges and lots more.<h2 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">Who is eligible</h2><ul style="margin: 0px 1.5em 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;"><li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">You and your spouse or partner<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Your Parents and Step-parents<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Your brothers and sisters<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Your step brothers and sisters<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Your children and step-children[/list]If you are a GM employee or work for a GM retailer, you can even extend these great discounts to:<ul style="margin: 0px 1.5em 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;"><li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Grandparents and grandchildren<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Nieces, nephews and cousins<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Sons-in-law and daughters-in-law<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; list-style: disc outside;">Mothers-in-law and fathers-in-law[/list]The list of companies considered a 'partner' include:

Full list is available to download here:uploads/1/Vauxhall-Associates.pdf

·
Registered
7 Posts
And you will get discount from vauxhall insurance but you must tell them when you ask for a quote you are a assoc/ partner or retail partner so you get the discount good luck

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi guys, I ordered my Mokka 2 weeks ago through the Partners scheme and paid £17195, with swappage already taken off. Yesterday I was browsing and clicked on 'web offers' by-passing the Partners option and guess what? The same spec if car is £17195 with swappage. Am I missing something? Or is it just another marketing ploy.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Cheapest I have seen openly advertised, by a Vauxhall dealer, not a broker are on Aston Vauxhall, even offer discounts on Tech Line.
http://www.astonvauxhall.co.uk/
BUT they are showing mine (1.7 Auto Tech Line) with pre release figures for CO2 MPG, wrong insurance group and call the automatic Stop/Start which it isnt!
Caveat emptor!

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td>
</td><td ="ing">
</td><td>
</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got the initial discount on my Mokka 1.4T SE using this scheme as I worked for BAe Systems. I am now retired, but still qualify. Mind you, it's only about half what you currently get on other models.

·
Registered
60 Posts
great deal got £970 pounds of cause my daughter is in ambulance service.got white 1.7 exclusive 4x4 vvvvery nice car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts