Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all esteemed members of this group. Your Answers and Advice have helped everyone a lot and its really appreciated. Someone stripped off this part shown in attached pic in parking. It's the Black Arch/Half Circle above the wheels. I want to order this online as i think i can fix it at home but i am not sure what its called.
Also what is the rectangular aluminium/silver border on Reverse Lights called.

Also if anyone know from where to order/Buy this part please do let me now. I live in Uxbridge/Hillingdon.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Plant
1 - 3 of 3 Posts