Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am having issues with a p0234 turbocharger overboost fault code on my mokka 1.6 ecoflex causing car to go into limp home mode, I also had a p0402 which pointed to egr which I have replaced for a new one and also cleaned all pipes throttle body and map sensor also checked for split pipes and had a engine carbon clean but still getting p0234 fault code has anyone had this issue with this.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for the reply I have put a can of wynns turbo cleaner through the turbo to try but the code and limp mode still comes on so I'm still at a loss car has only done 30000 miles, I have had a letter for a recall on it so I will see if I can wangle a full diagnostic on it when I book it in.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

·
Registered
1.4T Boracay Blue
23 Posts
The article pointed in the direction of the dump valve and pipework associated with it. Removing said items and cleaning out would be needed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will take a look over the weekend as I'm working all week and try and pluck up the courage to take turbo off as I'm a bit of an amateur mechanic 🤣 everything I'm reading seems to be pointing towards turbo vanes so I will keep you updated again thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts