Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a engine management light come up on my 1.4t Mokka, car has lost power.
I've replaced the map sensor and the light has come back so I'm replacing the maf sensor to see if this is the problem.
Has anyone else had this fault code?
This is the fault codes I got.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
295 Posts
Why change the MAF sensor instead of cleaning it first? The MAF sensor also has the Inlet Air Temp sensor incorporated into it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
That doesn’t look like genuine software to interrogate the cars systems otherwise there would be clear description of the fault or issue.
From my limited experiences with the newer Vauxhall’s I wouldn’t trust what anything says other than gds2 or one of those top of the range bits of diagnostic kit that mobile ecu and module companies use.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to say I cleaned the maf sensor and the map sensor with electrical cleaner. This didn't work, so I fitted a new map sensor and still the fault exists. So I was going to try a new maf sensor as you have said the air temp sensor is incorporated in it like most mafs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That doesn’t look like genuine software to interrogate the cars systems otherwise there would be clear description of the fault or issue.
From my limited experiences with the newer Vauxhall’s I wouldn’t trust what anything says other than gds2 or one of those top of the range bits of diagnostic kit that mobile ecu and module companies use.
No your right it's a app for fault codes, I use VCDS on my Audi, the Mokka is my misses car. How much does gds2 cost as vagcom software is free but the cable cost £400ish which Carrie's the license.
Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts