Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Cold hater said:
I have managed to set the outside temprature to oF any help to set it back to centigrade
Many thanks.
Have just noticed the outside temperature has changed to F from C, any ideas how to change it back?
Cannot find anthing in the manual that allows you to change it.

Cheers

·
Registered
572 Posts
I notice that sometimes and totally randomly without asking the sat nav changes to km rather than miles. I find that turning off the ignition and restarting the car clears it. There are a number of odd bugs like this in the Mocha ˜³

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If memory serves me right you need to change the setting on your DIC not the the NAVI display.

·
Registered
169 Posts
As previuosly stated by Spireite, refer to page 85 of owners manual which says:

Vehicle Information Menu Press the MENU button to select the Vehicle Information Menu,
or on Uplevel-Combi-Display select X. Turn the adjuster wheel to select a submenu.
Press the SET/CLR button to confirm. Follow the instructions given in the submenus.
Possible submenus can be, depending on the version: Unit: displayed units can be changed.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for that info, I will try later, cannot understand how it has changed as I haven't been into the set up of the DIC, still as it was upon handover. Oh well,

·
Registered
135 Posts
seamaster said:
As previuosly stated by Spireite, refer to page 85 of owners manual which says:

Vehicle Information Menu Press the MENU button to select the Vehicle Information Menu,
or on Uplevel-Combi-Display select X. Turn the adjuster wheel to select a submenu.
Press the SET/CLR button to confirm. Follow the instructions given in the submenus.
Possible submenus can be, depending on the version: Unit: displayed units can be changed.
Thanks DCB and Seamaster, easy when you know how, job done

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did the same, and you need to go into the menu on the indictor arm, select one of the options and set.

After a couple of fails I somehow changed it back. It is on page 85, but the instruction is not clear and it was a bit of trial and error.

·
Registered
146 Posts
take off 32 and divide by 1.8

1 - 12 of 12 Posts