Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

after a long search for a new car (got a Mitsubishi L200) - im going to order a Mokka tomorrow. 0% finance was the deal maker for me!

using a Vauxhall partner discount (my GF works for Tesco's) - so will get 4% off the total price

gonna get all the toys / bells and whisltes!

not decided on colour -was thinking about the base blue - but would like to see one in red before I decide.

·
Registered
335 Posts
There's a picture of a brand new red mokka under " new Mokka " if you want an idea!! Looks good although I've gone for white!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Have a look at the thread called here's our Mokks, scroll to the bottom as I have just posted a picture of my velvet red exclusive that I picked p today. Will be posting more photos tomorrow. I love it! Also has the brown blue interior which is very striking. I will ate pictures inside and outside and post a few so watch this space tomorrow!

Have just written a review in the review section called exclusive 1.7 cdti diesel.

Happy days!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Harper31 said:
What spec? Engine/trim level?

Cheers Tim
1.7 2wd manual exclusiv

getting all the extra's :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mokkamayhem said:
Have a look on the review I did, a lovely fellow Mokka member has added my photo for me xxxxx
just saw - looks good! did you go for the blue/brown interior?

·
Registered
264 Posts
i have just ordered mine i dont know if u are going to your local dealer but i have had my last 2 from Aston Vauxhall in Melton Mobrey they came out 25 per month cheaper than anyone else great guys and allways will get u the best price around. and it is 130 miles away thats how good they are.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes I have the blue brown I terror and its looks amazing. I will take some photos in the morning and post them for you x

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok all done :)

went for 1.7 AWD SE spec with front camera, sat nav, rear camera, flex fit and metallic paint.

got 4.5% Vauxhall partner discount

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yea - velvet red with brown interior

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
chappo said:
Huh? If you went for the SE then the black grey leather combo is the only option for the interior otherwise Id have gone for the cocoa saddle up one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DietCokeBloke said:
chappo said:
Huh? If you went for the SE then the black grey leather combo is the only option for the interior otherwise Id have gone for the cocoa saddle up one.
that's right - the saddle up colour

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Unless something has changed with regards to the exterior /interior colour combinations you might be getting a phone call when that order is checked at the factory.

·
Registered
572 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Unless something has changed with regards to the exterior /interior colour combinations you might be getting a phone call when that order is checked at the factory.
Pretty sure DCB that the SE comes with black leather as standard but there is an option for another colour FOC. It is in the brochure I have anyhow. I didn't pay too much attention as I didn't want brown myself.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think AlyG is correct - Dash and seats look brown to me. Taken from 2013 Edition 2 Brochure:

Edited by: theforestdweller

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
As you can see there is a little + symbol next to the SE at the top. Please screen cap the + footnote. Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
506 Posts
DCB - Footnote added and now I see your point - No brown interior on red car (can't be bothered with the fancy names)

·
Registered
572 Posts
theforestdweller said:
DCB - Footnote added and now I see your point - No brown interior on red car (can't be bothered with the fancy names)
Aha! We were all right in our own little way!!!!Wonder why they won't do it on Velvet Red??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts