Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, im new here but i ordered my Mokka on December 8th, not expected till end of May, not very happy

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's a long wait, ordering mine in January and its arrived in the UK last week, just waiting for it to be transported to the dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats lucky for you, i can only assume as i've gone for the 1.7 d SE with flexfit that its taking so long, to be honest i wouldn't have bothered if i had known the wait was this long

·
Registered
767 Posts
Ordered mine mid November & it's just arrived nearly mid April. Worth the wait though.

Flexfit cars seem to be batched up which can delay them.
Edited by: Flat Eric

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered mine middle of Feb, had an email today with a build date set for May delivery expected week of July 26th.
Do I ask the dealer to Keep it till 1st Sept for the new plate?
Will it cost me financially if I don't any views

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello my name is Tommy,I have just ordered my Mokka on the 27th feb.. build dateon may 17th anddelivery date in July 26th...

can't wait...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ordered in Feb and still waiting for a build date.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Flat Eric said:

Flexfit cars seem to be batched up which can delay them.
You ain't kidding! Ordered mine 7 December and hope to have it by w/e 24 May

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looking to get mine sometime in July unfortunately I will be out of the country from 7th July until 28th so its probably going to be August

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well i rang the company thats dealing with my order and just found out that work has messed up my order so waiting to see wat happens, i had originally ordered my mokka on the 27th of march so god knows when i will get it,,peeved off is an understatment

1 - 14 of 14 Posts