Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

ORDERED

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  imokka 
#1 ·
Ordered Last MondayPick up this Monday

See less See more
#4 ·
I really do not understand why people are waiting so long for their cars. I e-mailed all of the dealers near where I live and I could have selected several cars from stock, or arriving within a few weeks. So there must be plenty of them floating about in the system.

#6 ·
AlyG said:
I think if you look at the list ordered you will find most include optional extras that are factory fits.
Goodpoint. I have never placed a factory order for a car, always buy what I can get within a few weeks at most.I would probably change my mind if I had to wait more than a month. Most of my car purchases have been based on a liking fora new model release. So I would probaly see something I liked better before the Mokka arrived!

#7 ·
Lol. I can understand. When I ordered in December delivery was hinted at February. Now I'm too far in to back out so I'm just sitting tight. If I did go for an available car I'd always wish I'd got the car with the accessories I really wanted so that's what I keep telling myself!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Went to my Local Vauxhall dealer not to buy a car but to have an MOT check done and came out with a new Mokka on orderStarted of ordering a ExClusiv 1.7in Summit white then changed to a 1.7 Snoflake white SE so my car which was due for delivery on 17th Feb was swapped with another from a dealer in England and shipped over to northern Ireland last week arrived late friday to late to PDI for today so monday pickup
cant wait

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.