Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
What did you go for, did you have to go far for what I'm guessing is a stock order?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I really do not understand why people are waiting so long for their cars. I e-mailed all of the dealers near where I live and I could have selected several cars from stock, or arriving within a few weeks. So there must be plenty of them floating about in the system.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I think if you look at the list ordered you will find most include optional extras that are factory fits.

·
Registered
246 Posts
AlyG said:
I think if you look at the list ordered you will find most include optional extras that are factory fits.
Goodpoint. I have never placed a factory order for a car, always buy what I can get within a few weeks at most.I would probably change my mind if I had to wait more than a month. Most of my car purchases have been based on a liking fora new model release. So I would probaly see something I liked better before the Mokka arrived!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Lol. I can understand. When I ordered in December delivery was hinted at February. Now I'm too far in to back out so I'm just sitting tight. If I did go for an available car I'd always wish I'd got the car with the accessories I really wanted so that's what I keep telling myself!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went to my Local Vauxhall dealer not to buy a car but to have an MOT check done and came out with a new Mokka on orderStarted of ordering a ExClusiv 1.7in Summit white then changed to a 1.7 Snoflake white SE so my car which was due for delivery on 17th Feb was swapped with another from a dealer in England and shipped over to northern Ireland last week arrived late friday to late to PDI for today so monday pickup
cant wait

1 - 8 of 8 Posts