Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just found this wounderful forum I ordered 26/2/13 1.6i 16v Start/Stop, Manual 5-Speed, in Satin Steel Grey with reverse camera, GPS, space saver
now just waiting noticed I can track via https://www.trackmyvauxhall.co.uk/but need to call my dealer and get the taking number.
The wife first saw the mokka and liked it but as my Meriva is getting on it was my turn to get the replacmnet car so she is a bit miffed with me but she is coming around.
now the waiting starts and I keep getting asked from friends and family when will I get it.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The answer to that one is "eventually". Welcome to the forum, please proceed to the waiting room where you'll find seating and a bad coffee machine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I go for the Hot chocolate with mashmellows and Cream.I just want it by the 7th July as thats when my current car MOT is Due.

Edited by: curtisuk

·
Registered
163 Posts
welcome to the site! - btw the chocolate is pants! - its made with water, for a proper hot choc, you need to use milk!

·
Registered
147 Posts
curtisuk said:
I go for the Hot chocolate with mashmellows and Cream.I just want it by the 7th July as thats when my current car MOT is Due.
You might be lucky. I ordered on 11 Feb and after getting a build date (12 April) the tracker shows a delivery 21 June.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called my deal today and got the following info backCurrent
Event 25

Calc
Del Date 10/8/2013 (approx)

Build
week ""“ will not receive until the vehicle is at event 32 or 33

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
421 Posts
curtisuk said:
Called my deal today and got the following info backCurrent
Event 25

Calc
Del Date 10/8/2013 (approx)

Build
week ""“ will not receive until the vehicle is at event 32 or 33
Hi.
I got this email, 6 weeks after registering my SONO (& 7 weeks after ordering). Seems strange youhaven'thad the full info.

Thank you for registering for updates on your
Vauxhall order.

We're pleased to let you know your order has been confirmed at our
manufacturing plant. This means your car now has a confirmed build week,
scheduled for 03 May 2013.

Your car's estimated delivery will take place in the week ending 12 July 2013.

We'll be in touch again once your car has been built and is having final
quality checks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
galaxy said:
I must be really lucky as I got my 1.7 CDTI TechLine after 1 week.

I could have a exclusive but did not like the colour and it did not have spare wheel and it would have cost me more so the wait is worth it. even though I will have to MOT my current car for about a months or so usage.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now havebuild slot of 31 May 2013. and delivery 9 August 2013

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
took my old car to get MOT and failed on minor bits so cheap fix later in the week so my old car will hang on for another month or so until mine arrives on Auto Atlas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,
Same spec and colour as our car (mainly the wife's) the rear camera takes a bit of getting used to but it is worth the £200.
Kind regards, Pete

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got my 3rd tick today so will be calling dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so popped in to dealer on way home and they have it down for delivery on the 11th which is Sunday so they are going to check and get back to me as delivery is only during the week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got a call from my dealer this afternoon my car has arrived so on way home popped in and have a look at her all wrapped up took a few pictures.she looks nice and I love the grey.
so as we will be busy at the weekend I will pick it up Monday.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have now picked up mine and what a nice drive home and still playing with all the toys.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here she is

1 - 20 of 23 Posts