Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we ordered last night a 1.6 se in carbon flash ,can't wait hope it's not too long

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum
If your Mokka is a stock one then hopefully you wont have to wait long.
If it is a factory build you will need to get a few books in and be ready for a long wait.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I guess, did the dealer give you a choice of Mokka's of did you go to the dealer and give the specification you wanted?

·
Registered
374 Posts
There is a chance the car would be from stock, I guess your dealer will be the only person who knows.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just been phoned by the dealer he's said will we accept a white one for march delivery,husband says no,stick to black,white will be less popular in a bit.what are your thoughts ?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
White seems to be the in colour at the moment. Which white was it, the cheap one or the more expensive? Both white and black are a pain to keep clean.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ive had dark blue before and it did get hot in the summer, so I guess black may get a tad warm in the sun, so going for white this time.

Edited by: Wilf

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a black Tigra a few years ago. It showed up the mud, dust and general detritus as bad as a white paint job. Also the undercoat was white so any chip in the paintwork looked hideous.

·
Registered
572 Posts
In days gone by when they painted cars with proper coloured undercoats, a colour wasn't an issue. I vowed NEVER to do that again after having a Red Peugeot 206 GTI 180 and it showing up EVERY single stone chip. The undercoat was white and I disagree with your husband (sorry!!) but white cars are definitely back in. I personally think the Mokka looks awesome in white....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts