Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped to the supermarket, thought I would pop in one more dealership to check the deals........ ended up ordering a borocay blue 1.6 Exclusive. GREAT deal I think. Turned down Gap insurance, mats, mud flaps and boot tray. I hope to get all of those elsewhere and cheaper

I debated the misty lake but have said I will have any colour but pref the one I ordered.
Edited by: LisaG

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They tell me I should have it by end of July. We'll see
Really pleased to see the advise about the GAP insurance on here (glad I didn't sign up for it). Was wondering if I would be better getting my mud flaps, boot protector, matsand spare wheel from them or elsewhere though???

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello Lisa and welcome to the waiting room.

·
Registered
767 Posts
LisaG said:
Was wondering if I would be better getting my mud flaps, boot protector, matsand spare wheel from them or elsewhere though???
Hi LisaG welcome to Mokkaland. Space saver spare wheel is generally thought to be muchless hassle when ordered with thecar. Everything else is much cheaper & in most cases quicker to arrive from anywhere elseother than Vauxhall.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good Luck with July, ordered mine in November,
still waiting with assurances 'its not long now'
not alone, I understand, giving me a tank of fuel tho

·
Registered
61 Posts
CHARLIE said:
I'm the same. Ordered mine in Feb and got told it'll be at dealer in June. Spoke with VCC today and they said more like Aug!!! Oh great....however, she did say that there have been some " order processing" issues which have now been resolved so it is possible it could be earlier.... Yeah right!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the July delivery.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
LisaG said:
They tell me I should have it by end of July. We'll see
   Really pleased to see the advise about the GAP insurance on here (glad I didn't sign up for it).  Was wondering if I would be better getting my mud flaps, boot protector, mats and spare wheel from them or elsewhere though???
Don't know whether you have gone for the paint protection pack as,it is expensive. I did get a discount of almost 50% though and it included the mats, boot liner and fitted mudflaps although they are on back order. May arrive by the time I'm back of holiday though.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They got back to me today with a quote of £208 for spare wheel fitted mud flaps and mats. I don't care about the mats as I found out today I can get access through work to a car parts/accessorise warehouse that supplies to the trade. Went for a look this afternoon and saw some great mats for £15 plus vat......

For all of us waiting, does anone know if it is all models that are the same amount of waiting time or does it depend what you have ordered and what accessories you have requested?? Also, is it the same for the whole country or do some parts fair better than others?

·
Registered
335 Posts
mokkalee said:
CHARLIE said:
I'm the same. Ordered mine in Feb and got told it'll be at dealer in June. Spoke with VCC today and they said more like Aug!!! Oh great....however, she did say that there have been some " order processing" issues which have now been resolved so it is possible it could be earlier.... Yeah right!
I ordered 10th feb and VCS said today its built and in track still for the 10th June so you could be lucky yet!!
What Event code are you at ??

·
Registered
61 Posts
I haven't got any ticks yet so I don't know. The only "event" I know of doing is going and getting some more coffee and biscuits for the waiting room

·
Registered
349 Posts
Apparently, if you make the tea and coffee for everyone in the waiting room and supply some good reading material for the wait, you can obtain merits. Choccy biscuits are a sure winner!
Good luck and happy waiting

·
Registered
335 Posts
mokkalee said:
I haven't got any ticks yet so I don't know. The only "event" I know of doing is going and getting some more coffee and biscuits for the waiting room
My suggestion to you would be to phone VCS and ask them where in the process your mokka is or your dealer ??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah I'm popping into see my dealer tomorrow so I will post update after.
If I have no joy there then I'll ring VCS.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Mokkalee

Ordered mine on 3/3/13, dealer rang last week and said he had a delivery date 3/8/13 from Vauxhall, but as yet I've no ticks in my boxes on the tracker website, so either the dealer is telling porkies or the website dose not update very regularly.

·
Registered
817 Posts
It all depends how many orders your dealer has taken.

I think they have been restricted to 4 per month or something stupid like that.

So if you have orderedvwith a popular dealership then the wait will be longer.

I ordered in November and delivery is 6.5 months. Which i'm sure is the longest so far Edited by: Ixasio

1 - 20 of 21 Posts