Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone that orded in April been given a build date yet? I have a general feeling the answer will be no.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered 6/2/13, no build date yet, been told will have it in a week or 2

·
Registered
36 Posts
I order mine on 2nd April, and the dealer says I will get the car in the last week of September.
I would predict I will be given a build date mid June, the car build mid July, then on a boat by the end or July to be at the dealer for about the end of September.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah i had to re-order after my work place messed up my order so ive ordered again on 25th april as im getting it thru a scheme at work, been told its due for delivery on 9th august, so im just waiting

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered 11th April, still waiting for more info.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ordered 3rd April & got build email today from vauxhall for week 7th June, delivery has also been brought forward to 13th August from the 26th
Edited by: Louar

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered mine on 13/4/13 and am still waiting to hear about delivery dates. My dealer said it would probably be August but now I'm thinking it may be much longer than that. Starting to wonder whether I've made a mistake, now that the excitement of ordering has worn off.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I ordered April 9th. Got my 1st tick last Thurs with the following e-mail:
<table style="padding: 0px; text-align: left; border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="600" align="center">
<t>
<t>
<t><tr><td vAlign="top" rowSpan="3" width="35"></td><td vAlign="top" width="525"> </td><td vAlign="top" rowSpan="3" width="40">
</td></tr><tr><td vAlign="top" align="right"> </td></tr><tr><td vAlign="top">Dear Lisa,

Thank you for registering for updates on your Vauxhall order.
We're pleased to let you know your order has been confirmed at our manufacturing plant. This means your car now has a confirmed build week, scheduled for 14 June 2013.

Your car's estimated delivery will take place in the week ending 23 August 2013.

We'll be in touch again once your car has been built and is having final quality checks.
Many thanks,
The Vauxhall team </td></tr></t>
</t>
</t>
</table>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts