Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've taken the plunge & ordered the Mokka I've been drooling after for months. It's the first time I've ever bought myself a new car (I'm normally too mean & buy 6-18 month old cars) but this time I figured I'll hang on to it for around 8 years so its worth being the first owner with the 100k guarantee.

anyway, I'm now waiting for a 1.7 FWD in Sovereign Silver (which they're now calling Switchblade Silver) + Satnav and rear camera. Delivery - who knows when - April? March? I'm not too fussed.

V happy with the dealer (Drive) who got a diesel in for me to try when their stock was just the 2 petrol engines & did exactly the deal I wanted on price and extras.

No complaints so far!
Oh, and I work at the Portbury Docks so will take a minute in the mornings to check all your beautiful cars have had a good night before they're sent off to meet you!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome....

Can you tell which shipping company Vauxhall use to ferry their cars from Far East??

We are currently tracking 3 vessels, which you can read about in another topic?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome chokkamokka, good choice, I have the 1.7 fwd in black, am loving it.

I'm sure those few months will fly by.

Nice to see someone else from Bristol ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think Bristol is becoming a bit of a Mokka hub!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to be slow replying - been working too hard! Will check the shipping info for you & post a message. Still not seen a Mokka on the road in Bristol but I hope to see one of you driving around soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts