Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone
i ordered a vauxhal Mokka 5 weeks ago and have ordered the following spec. hope to take delivery end of November to middle of December.

Vauxhall Mokka 1.7CDTI stop/start manual 2wd SE
Brilliant white with Dark Galvanised leather
Front Camera System
Reversing Camera
Sat Navi 600

Got partnership discount plus front camera system chucked in and private plates transfered.
Have just took delivery of a new set of 17" alloys with vrdestein wintrac extreme tyres for the winter months.
First vauxhall ever so keep fingers crossed i have a good experience.

cheers
Dave

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Hi Dave,Welcome to the site

Good to see what sort of lead times are being mooted by dealers. About 3 months is what I expected so fingers crossed there are no delays. I do like the look of them in White too.

My Dad lives up Hexham / Corbridge way so I know the winters can be a bit rough, see you are getting prepared..

Dan

·
Registered
506 Posts
A brave man that pre-orders, unless you managed some sort of sneak preview. I shall play it safe and wait for a test drive. I'm leaning towards the 1.7 diesel but will want to try the 1.4 turbo as well just in case it has enough low end torque for me which is the main reason I lean towards diesels.

Shall also be looking closely at purchasing via an online broker. I see that the 1.7 SE 4x4 can be had with £3297.00 off the list price (This from a reputable broker who I won't name in case it's against forum etiquette). Wonder what my local dealer will make of that!

Edited by: theforestdweller

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi forestdweller
Why not give our team (Paul, Richard, Graham or Marc) a call on 01535 633241 -they've got their calculators all primed and ready!

Have youheard about our 0% APR representative deal on Mokka until 30 Sept 2012?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Epsilon - Mine will be a cash purchase, but if you are suggesting that other dealerships are offering attractive discounts that might match the online brokers, then that's more ammunition to strike a good deal
. Makes a complete nonsense of the manufacturers recommended prices though

·
Registered
11 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Make sure you're the first owner on the V5C to benefit from the VLW - it's too late once you've paid and then receive the reg doc after the usual two weeks to 3 months of ownership only to find you're the second keeper.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
From what I understand (I have a friend that works at Vauxhall) there are deals to be had. On current cars they've got 0% deposit and 0% finance..

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I posted before I finished typing then!

SO - I know you wanted a cash purchase but 0% deposit and 0% finance would you be better off taking that and sticking your cash in a high interest account for 4 years?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts