Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi

I ordered my Mokka on 4th Feb in Misty Lake through our fleet dealer (as it's a company car) - but have since found out that this colour is discontinued - although the dealer hasn't told me that yet

I will be asking him to explain why Vauxhall sent me a fleet demo car in that colour if it's not available

Anyway, my problem is that when you have fallen in love with 1 colour, how do you choose another? they all just seem 2nd best - I'm sure that I would have found 1 I liked if I had not seen the Misty Lake...

And can anyone tell me, do fleet cars take as long to arrive as the privale sales? - I have gone for an SE 1.7 2WD

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It really depends on your fleet company, I put my order in the fleet company before the big weekend and it took them about three to four weeks before it made it to the fleet's dealer (who rang me to confirm the order) and now I've just been dealing with the dealer direct.

Fleet companies are a bit useless at having up to date info on anything, the other fleet company we use still had the old CO2 and mpg values which make a difference to the leasing costs.

If it's a factory order saying Misty Lake will just cause a possible additional delay as Vauxhall will at some point get the order and say
like they did with Macca.

Mine was ordered (by the dealer) on the 30/11 and is due in on the 3/5

·
Registered
506 Posts
When are you expecting delivery? If it's reasonably soon then it's quite likely it's a vehicle the dealer has pre-ordered and awaiting arrival. If so the colour should be OK as the vehicle will have been built a month or so ago.

I ordered late January for a March delivery and mine is "Misty Lake"

·
Registered
572 Posts
DCB - a question....why does your footer mention AFL like it is an extra....if you're getting an SE isn't that standard???? I've been meaning to ask you this for ages...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah this is when I thought it came part and parcel of the front camera system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts