Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all Newbies logging in for the first time. Welcome to the wait!The Mokka ordering process - in a while, this will all be very familiar to you all!

'Good morning, Mr Dealer. I'd like to buy a Mokka'
'Certainly. If you would just like to pick model,engine,colour,trim & extras AND give me £500!!'
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
'Well, can I have my tracking number then?'
'Sorry - thought we'd done that!'
9-10 weeks later
Wohoo - got an e.mail! (in a nutshell) 'We've had a sit down, put our heads together & decided that we'll most probably start building you car in about 3 weeks time. (My build slot was week of the 8th Feb - that was a FRIDAY - do they work backwards as well as slowly!!!!)
And approx 8 weeks later you get your car.

And, hopefully, we all live happily ever after.

ps. Those of you with a nervous disposition or in your twilight years - ORDERING MAY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm still waiting on the first e-mail, though my dealer says I will probably still get the car in March. I even tried to explain about a 6 week transit time but they still said I could receive by 29th.

Although sometimes it is nice to trust the dealer mine is possibly trying to avoid the conflict that is just about to come his way. Possibly informing new buyers that 4-6months is a more realistic time to wait for a car would help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.