Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected the wife's new mokka and it was ready for her birthday on sunday although we expected it mid december originally. Must admit i was apprehensive about the so called blue brown interior but its nice all i can say is looks better in the flesh than in pictures i think the flash on a camera makes blue look a lot brighter. Its only a 1.6 but drives fine and we collected from Birmingham and on then 90 mile trip home it averaged 42mpg which i think is pretty good. Only issue after doing the school run this morning came back to the car to find all windows open panicked but used the remote to put them back up ( anyone else heard of this on a mokka). The dash looks great at night the ambient lighting really sets it off.
Mats where put in by the dealer but they have mokka written on them in red it doesn't match the car!. Next up will be the boot liner getting the rear windows tinted and the new the extreme white bulbs for the drl's have been ordered already.

All i can say is its worth the wait guys and girls.
I will get a few pictures when i can but it is a day old and now covered in snow .

·
Registered
633 Posts
Superkev said:
Only issue after doing the school run this morning came back to the car to find all windows open panicked but used the remote to put them back up ( anyone else heard of this on a mokka).
the extreme white bulbs for the drl's have been ordered already. .
One press on the LOCK button locks the doors, second press sets deadlocks and if held down closes all windows.

One press on UNLOCK button unlocks doors second press and hold opens all windows.

What bulbs you getting for the DRLs?

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been checking the auto closure on the remote but hopefully just a one off as locked the car normally, lucky it was only a couple minutes otherwise the inside would have been white with snow.

Im getting the piaa extreme white ones as they are cheaper than the piaa mirror white.

PIAA Xtreme White T20 (7443) Capless 27/8W Bulbs (Pair)
Piaa part number 266
Ive got them in my fiat 500 and they are clean white when on and no sign of blue although the bulb is blue ive never had any issues with the 500. Ill try to get some pics once they are fitted to show the difference.

·
Registered
633 Posts

Standard T20 DRL mode

Piaa T20 Chrome Mirror (doesn't look as bright as it is, camera decided to use flash!)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look good, is the bulb chrome look when not on?. the ones i use the bulb is blue when off, I've searched before and couldn't find bulbs that look white but where chrome in look when not on. Does look a lot better and mines in white so has shown me exactly what it will look like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts