Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Just renewed our On Star Subscription for another year and worth every penny. Whilst travelling, it has everything one needs at the touch of the blue button! :smile:

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just renewed our On Star Subscription for another year and worth every penny. Whilst travelling, it has everything one needs at the touch of the blue button! :smile:
And this is exactly why I renewed our subscription yesterday too. Also, it gives me peace of mind for when my wife is out in the car on her own :kiss:

When we get to May next year I might go the pay monthly route to see us through until Christmas when it ends :crying:

Going slightly off topic...we’ve had this Mokka (our third) for exactly a year now..and we both absolutely bl**dy love it...and I love the colour even more every time we clean it :smile_big:

Here’s a tip for anyone who enjoys keeping their Mokka in tip top condition...get yourself a bottle of Bead Maker...it’s awesome stuff :grin:

Andy

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Are they shortly about to turn "On Star" into "Vauxhall Connect?" Click

·
Registered
18 Posts
At least OnStar have had the sense to change my subscription to monthly up to switch off? without me asking. That's what I call customer service ?

81 - 91 of 91 Posts