Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah and I really would put my new Mokka through that. Cheers for that.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Good find, I think if you ditched the road Tyres it will do pretty well off road.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Looks like they've got the brown leather interior.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
It shows the lack of ground clearance of the Mokka, however Mokka and potential owners have not gone for the 4x4 versions for it's off road potential to the extent that has been shown in the video. They have gone for the 4x4 capabilities that it will have on the road especially in bad weather. If you wanted to go off roading with deep ruts you would have gone for a full size 4x4.

·
Registered
38 Posts
First post :)

Thankyou so much for this video. I am looking to order a new company car this summer for delivery early next year. The Mokka was top of my list but senior colleagues would much rather I nhad a Tiguan. I work as a potato fieldsman so my car does have to cope with conditions exactly like those in this video. There were a couple of moments there when I definately wouldn't have taken my current car (Golf) through but the Mokka got through no probs.

This video can be added to my Mokka evidence lol, I've nearly swung them round to letting me have one and this will definately help :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Mokkadna said:
It shows the lack of ground clearance of the Mokka, however Mokka and potential owners have not gone for the 4x4 versions for it's off road potential to the extent that has been shown in the video. They have gone for the 4x4 capabilities that it will have on the road especially in bad weather. If you wanted to go off roading with deep ruts you would have gone for a full size 4x4.
That's exactly why I have gone for one. I live 2/3's of the way up a steep hill. Murder to get up and down in winter, as it's not gritted.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=PUHc5B3q31k

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Spireite said:
Mokkadna said:
That's exactly why I have gone for one. I live 2/3's of the way up a steep hill. Murder to get up and down in winter, as it's not gritted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=PUHc5B3q31k
Know what you mean Spireite. From the sound of your user name I probably use the same hill. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
163 Posts
couple of dodgy slides there :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
There's a god video on youtube of a Mokka AWD 1.4being driven off road in the snow. Its commentary is in German but the video is good. Looks impressive. Seems to cope well in the snow. Probably has winter tyres fittedas its in Germany. Would have uploaded it but don't know how!

·
Registered
111 Posts
My Mokka 1.4 AWD SE is the first 4x4 I've owned or driven. After all the snow we've had over the last couple of winters I thought it would be handy to have one. Typical then that hoping for snow so far this winter it's been lots and lots of rain and no snow. Good videos, but not aiming to do any off roading myself.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My first as well and Ialso bought itafter the last couple of winters which are pretty bad where I live. No way will I be off roading it; but good to seewhat it can do in such conditions. Going to fit winter tyres next year as well.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Not a bad video.
Couldn't understand most of the comments though.
Mind you when put in google translate some of them make interesting (and positive) reading.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts