Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do we get the number plate to put on the insurance details ??

·
Registered
584 Posts
Speak to the dealer, i got my registration no about three weeks before the purchase date, they issue the road tax at the garage and can literally do that in a few minutes. My insurance sent me the certificate by email two weeks before i needed it

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jcol said:
Speak to the dealer, i got my registration no about three weeks before the purchase date, they issue the road tax at the garage and can literally do that in a few minutes. My insurance sent me the certificate by email two weeks before i needed it
Was that whilst it was still on the boat??
Mines due into Portbury 19th may but we go away the week after and want to sort my insurance in the hope we can pick up the car as soon as we get back !!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Kat34 said:
Was that whilst it was still on the boat??
Mines due into Portbury 19th may but we go away the week after and want to sort my insurance in the hope we can pick up the car as soon as we get back !!

I had my number plate released as soon as the boat docked, and then used the vauxhall free 7 day insurance for them to tax the car and me to get sorted in the week after the pick up, all worked well. If you use their 7 day insurance the cover note emails to them so they can tax it and then you get cover note on day you pick up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts