Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a call from VCS saying that my car is inbetween event 33 & 35 and that the email with my build slot is not the 5th April but the 1st March which is my first tick on my tracker date...... Mmmmmmm if this is true .... FANTASTIC!!! ..... However I'm really not so sure and my dealer is not in til tomorrow to ask!! VCS said they would ring again next week with another update and with the hope hope the car will be at Event 38 .... Sooooo who and what do I believe ???

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GRRRRRRRRRR BLODDY VAUXHALL .... Beginning to wish I never set eyes on the Mokka!!! ..... I've just phoned Vauhxall back who said there is no record of this women phoning and when they've looked it's now got a build slot Iof 8th April ..... They really have not got a CLUE!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
sorry to hear of your plight, I am sure you will get to the bottom of it tomorrow and dont loose heart when you get the car you will be more than saisfied

·
Registered
344 Posts
I feel your pain Kat, BUT at least you have a freakin build slot!
At this rate i'll be getting mine for Christmas

·
Registered
490 Posts
You already have 2 threads running regarding your Build Date and Events... please post this info in one of those, and have a read of the forum guidlines regarding starting new threads.

Locked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.