Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting to see afew window trims popping up on Ebay now for the Buick Encore/Vaux Mokka. Anyone tempted to try them out? £55 a pop.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good find Soundwave. I was looking at the difference between SE and Techline/ Exclusiv. I think these window trims add a touch of 'class'.

I would buy them now, however my Mokka isnt due till July/ Aug

·
Registered
241 Posts
Is it just the chrome strip along the bottom or am I missing something else? the front windows look tinted as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ive ordered the chrome mirror backs, window trim in chrome ,the rear wipe arm cover in chrome, the fog light housing surround in chrome and the chrome edgings to fit around the lights ( front and back)
and the rear boot handle , yes you guessed it IN CHROME.
None of it has arrived yet so unable to judge its quality or looks.
As you guessed i like a bit of chrome on a car and i am hoping it will look the MUTTS NUTS!!!
Just to say these parts are plastic then chromed, as most bits on the cars today.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I hope you have got the model with the sunglasses holder, you're gonna need it with all that bling Edited by: Ixasio

·
Registered
11 Posts
sharkman said:
Ive ordered the chrome mirror backs, window trim in chrome ,the rear wipe arm cover in chrome, the fog light housing surround in chrome and the chrome edgings to fit around the lights ( front and back)
and the rear boot handle , yes you guessed it IN CHROME.
None of it has arrived yet so unable to judge its quality or looks.
As you guessed i like a bit of chrome on a car and i am hoping it will look the MUTTS NUTS!!!
Just to say these parts are  plastic then chromed, as most bits on the cars today.
Please post some pics when you're all pimped out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sharkman

Did you get all your chrome , have you fitted it yet , if you have is there any chance of some pics especially the window trim

Sorry mate , just noticed you get your car in August... Iv ordered the lower window trim and im now in two minds about fitting it ( will it stay on .. Will water get in behind the trim etc.. Wish id throught of this before ordering . Edited by: alanru

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yup..

Thats the same seller im getting mine from , ordered them last week .

·
Registered
56 Posts
LisaG

Got mine today , they are very good quality and well made ... Just need a car to fix them onto now ( july ) . Ps I also got the chrome handle covers which are from the same seller, they are also good quality.

·
Registered
195 Posts
alanru said:
LisaG

Got mine today , they are very good quality and well made ... Just need a car to fix them onto now ( july ) . Ps I also got the chrome handle covers which are from the same seller, they are also good quality.
Thanks alanru, were they from the link a couple of posts up?

·
Registered
56 Posts
LisaG

Yes Lisa, they are from the above seller ..watchage222.... Not bad delivery only took 10 days from china . Im still undecided if i will fit them on or not . Will they stay on and if i have to take them back off due to not sticking will they damage the rubber trim when i try to remove them.
Does anyone know how the chrome trims are fitted to the SE ...glued or double sided tape etc...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It might cost you a bit more but with getting the window trims installed I'd take it to a body shop garage and aski if they can put them on, like you say... I wouldn't wanna damage the original trim, etc

1 - 20 of 37 Posts