Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

no phone menu

16K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  Avo 
#1 ·
Picked up my Mokka SE today. Paired phone fine but there is no phone menu. Can anyone help? They have alreadt incurred my wrath as the bumbing had been scatched on delivery and the mats are on back order. Really poor

See less See more
#5 ·
press the phone button (lower left) at the bottom left of the display above the cd slot and this will produce the display for what your after. You should be able to import your phonebook and set volume etc

#7 ·
I have bluetooth 'functionality' problems too and Vauxhall don't want to know. My local dealership (who I didn't buy the car from) are trying to help me out but they are confused too. What phone do you have? Vauxhall claim that there is a compatibility issue with iPhones and refuse to take any responsibility despite the fact that there is no warning from anyone when you buy the car...
Deb

#11 ·
At the initial pairing you shouldget a message that says something like 'do you want to give over control of your phonebook'? If you do, you need to click yes and that should sort the problem. If you don't, let me know and I can find out from the dealership - called Eastbourne Motoring Centre - when I do down there on Monday as they are bending over backwards to help me sort this out.

I like your 'handle' - I take it you have the Deep Espresso (like me)? I refer to mine as the Mocha Mokka but your name made me chuckle!

#15 ·
It is to do with your mobile phone and bluetooth. You can get your phone to automatically take calls using bluetooth and the radio in you car. But you must introduce your phone to the car, this is pairing. It is all in the manuals that you can download and read while you are waiting for your Mokka.
Hope that helps

#19 ·
Hi All

Does the control unit (navi 600) use the sim card in the phone for the phonebook to display on the screen.. I'm asking
this because most people (Android Phones) use google to save their numbers to and not on the phone sim.... could this be the reason some people are having problems... I might be right of the track here only a guess..

#20 ·
You either ave contacts to the phone memory or the SIM card, it depends how many you have. The sim is to be preferred. I have never heard of saving to google unless you have the details on web email.

#21 ·
Hi

On Android phones you get the options to display contacts. Phone - sim - gmail contacts (google).
If you do not have any contacts saved to the sim will the phonebook show up on the control unit...

#24 ·
Hi
I am in the same position , dont get mine till Sept .. Regarding a post earlier on the poster said that his bluetooth connects then disconnects after a while ...could the posters phone bluetooth be set to switch off after a set time .
Another poster said only some of his contacts are displayed on the car unit .. Some contacts saved to sim and some to phone perhaps ...
This seems to be very anoying for a car this new to have a problem with bluetooth...my current car Vw Scirocco and wifes Fiesta have had no problems pairing phones....
Hope someone has all the answers to this problem..

#25 ·
I don't think the car has a Bluetooth problem, the issue is that some users don't know where their data is saved, it needs to be to the sim card. I have posted that my phone will not transfer the contacts to the car this isn't a problem since received calls are answered by the switch on the steering wheel and if I need to make a call I pull up and search the phone and make the call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.