Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's finally happened there is not one mokka for sale in my dealers showroom when I called in today -- the used car lot was also vacant of used mokka's unless they had some hidden away around the back of the dealership --- all grandlands and new corsa's these days, so goodbye

·
Registered
688 Posts
Not Quite yet, went with my other half Yesterday to pick her new car up at Arnold
Clark Vauxhall Stretford and they have 3, brand new Mokka's in, even a Red one for @wellinever and 5 second hand, pre-face lift and X's

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes there are still some available around the U.K but did not see any new mokka's at my dealership

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
I would expect the new models to be seamlessly available alongside the present, (or at least be able to order) but the situation is a complete shambles.

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Not long to the Geneva Motor Show Thu, 5 Mar 2020 – Sun, 15 Mar 2020, where at least we will be able to see the all new PSA Mokka 2020 on display. :whistle:

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Neither could we. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Now the Geneva Motor Show is in doubt! o_O Click

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's on - but it could be off - that's very clear but the motor industry will be hit hard if it doesn't go ahead that's for sure

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Makes no difference to us now. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mokkatwo had her first service today😊 One new Mokka in showroom and three Preloved outside.😭 Seem to pushing new Corsa that appears to have grown in size!!!!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes the new Corsa has put on weight and expanded somewhat, they are trying to push the sales and it happened to me the other day -- but said no thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well it's finally happened there is not one mokka for sale in my dealers showroom when I called in today -- the used car lot was also vacant of used mokka's unless they had some hidden away around the back of the dealership --- all grandlands and new corsa's these days, so goodbye
Swapping up to a Grandland X I mentioned about Mokkas missing in showroom and told that the Mokka is being restyled to be launched as a new Vauxhall Electric Vehicle based on Mokka Style, shape, and size, so interesting news

1 - 20 of 22 Posts