Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting my order in for my mokka,snow flake white,1.7 4x4 tech,with reverse cam and bike rack, £323 all in just add fuel!good deal??now for the looong wait lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh no deposit,checked prices with dealer after test drive the other day and prices were 400 without extras then insurance tax etc on top so im happy with it,im in staffs u?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Order all sent off today,was second thoughts on the colour was thinking of going black but decided to stay with the white,havnt seem a mokka in either of the whites,fingers crossed i like it

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just picked my Mokka up in white and looks good. I'd originally ordered black but didnt want to wait months for it s found one almost in stock in white.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well just had email from NHS,numbers were not right on order form so have to reorder,have asked to change colour to carbon flash,that's 2 week wasted that my car hasn't even been ordered yet!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just checked update page from company i ordered through (not vauxhall),estimated delivery 28th of this month!!Guessing they must of found one in stock with my specs,techline1.7 4x4, with rear camera in carbon flash,Now i jus need to sell my old car (finance more then car worth) and ill be ready for my mokka yippee!wasnt expecting it this soon but a happy suprise none the less

1 - 11 of 11 Posts