Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having today ordered my Mokka I can now officially join this site

Having driven a Honda CRV for the past 11 years it was time for a change, hastily brought on by someone kindly writing off my car a couple of weeks ago! I looked at the KUGA & KIA Sportiva but finally decided on the looks and spec of the Mokka. So I went into my local dealership today and am now the proud owner of a brand new 1.7 Diesel Automatic in Misty Lake. Very nice it looks too! It should be ready for collection on Monday so will let you know how I get on with it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I have been waiting sincere middle of November for mine.

I also looked at he Kia but the finance was not as good and the part ex was not good either.

Hope you enjoy your new car

Andy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Andy,
I guess I have been exceptionally fortunate! During my first visit to the showroom today I was in discussion with the salesman about what spec I was after and a transporter turned up outside with the very model on it! Took it for a test drive and signed on the dotted line!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Smiley said:
Hi Andy,
I guess I have been exceptionally fortunate! During my first visit to the showroom today I was in discussion with the salesman about what spec I was after and a transporter turned up outside with the very model on it! Took it for a test drive and signed on the dotted line!
Also shows the Admin lady at my dealer is completely correct in what she told me. Transporters, instead of turning up with customer orders on them are turning up with STOCK cars. How convenient for Vauxhall! You keep selling to new people whilst the people who paid deposits MONTHS ago are just strung along and lied to.

Congrats on your purchase and hope you are happy with the car.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Is it not the dealers at fault for not bumping the stock order back once they have real order to replace it with?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice one Smiley, you must be excited for Monday now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I must have been lucky, having listened to some of the tales on here! Cannot believe that there is a 4/12 wait! Somebody seriously underestimated the demand!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Congratulations with your purchase. Misty Lake as well, won't see many of them about now they have been discontinued. Nobody seems to know why and from looking through the site from it's early days it was a popular colour.
Look forward to your views on your purchase in due course.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Smiley - Congratulations on getting your hands on a Mok so quickly - hope you enjoy it. Happy motoring.
AlyG & DCB - Echo those comments entirely, guys. Still, nearly there now - just approx a month to go now (ships approaching Italy). My dealership guy said he would keep me updated at all times
. The only time he has ever rung me, was to tell me my car was built AND THAT WAS A WEEK AFTER I ALREADY KNEW!! Customer care has fallen apart at EVERY hurdle. You would think that they would have been instructed to 'step it up' especially with all the 'flak' they getting. I mean, they are getting 'seriously hammered' over this one!!
I even called into the dealership last night to make sure that there was'nt a problem with the mats to go in it. The girl said 'I can't tell you anything 'cos it's another salesmans order'. I told her that I was'nt asking about the car,just the mats - I've got to ring back today! All the time she was texting on her mobile - I nearly stuck that I-Phone in her 'FlexiFit'!!! VCS trained????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts