Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Joined Members Club!Got my expected delivery date to Retailer...........................
5th July!!

That would be a 5 month wait. Fingers crossed that it arrives then. It's like waiting for Xmas to come.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome the wait will be worth it. Edited by: FX_Red

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the waiting room.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.

Is there a comfy chair in the waiting room? I can't stand for that long!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sorry but no. There may be once the Fidelio has docked and offloaded but there's still quite a few of us ahead of you in the queue who deserve the comfy seats...sorry and all that!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks AlyG

I seek forgiveness to all ye before. I will stand and wait my turn for the chair.

Is there a coffee machine then!?

Mines Americano Black please.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Dawn

I think I'm a mug!!!

Sorry I'll reword that....can I have a mug please?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Dawn said:
Carbon Flashy said:
Thanks Dawn

I think I'm a mug!!!

Sorry I'll reword that....can I have a mug please?
Mug's are more than welcome

I'll put a fresh pot on for the wait...
But there are NO comfy chairs as they are all taken lol. Take a number and we'll let you know when a chair becomes available :)

Someone brought in Krispy Kreme donuts but they've all been eaten I think .....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doh!

Another thing I'm going to have to wait for then.

No Chair, No donuts, No Car.........what next?

Suppose I could read the owners manual while I'm waiting. Hope it has a good ending lol tehe

·
Registered
344 Posts
Carbon Flashy said:
 Doh!

Another thing I'm going to have to wait for then.

No Chair, No donuts, No Car.........what next?

Suppose I could read the owners manual while I'm waiting. Hope it has a good ending lol tehe 

Ahhh read the manual, we have loads spare, not many people need them at the moment

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big smile on my face today!
my retailer phoned today with an update about the vehicle....................

He has had the confirmation that my car is actually being built. I can't change my mind now on any specs (as if I would lol).

Another step forward (hooray). Cant wait for the tracker email to say Car built, now ready for testing.

With a bit of luck its not going to be a glow-in-the-dark specimen....if you get my drift.

Who;s a happy bunny today then?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As a point of interest. When does a newbie become a fully fledged member? Do I have to wait 'til I pick up car from dealer or when vehicle docks in UK (or similar)??

Is there a point of view out there?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think you'll find it's based on the number of posts submitted

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Q. How many points?

Q. How many cups of tea and coffee do I need to make in the waiting room?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It's 400 points to hit the top four star group. You get one for a reply and two for a new topic just don't start new topics about points already covered otherwise LoveStallion will have you!

·
Registered
147 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
It's 400 points to hit the top four star group. You get one for a reply and two for a new topic just don't start new topics about points already covered otherwise LoveStallion will have you!
Ooo Errrr missus!

Locks up his Carry On/Filthy mind and wanders off in search of coffee.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Having looked through a number of forum entries I am amazed / surprised to read that the best solution for a number of you regarding the status of your vehicle is you are being told to contact the VCS (Vauxhall Customer Service). Is it not your <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i]that is responsible to provide you, the customer, this service? It seems to me that there is a wide range of levels of customer service practise being offered. In my experience (which I'm beginning to feel honoured) after a great sales discussion and test drive, my <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i]has without prompt, logged me on to the Tracker System. This enables me to receive, by email, at which of three stages my vehicle is in progress. As well as this, I have, as promised by the <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i], been receiving two- weekly telephone calls to give further updates that do not appear on the Tracker email. This week's phone call outlined the precise details of progress that my <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i]has access to within the Vauxhall Dealership internal system. I have used my dealer for many years now because of the great service I get. This is across all areas including Reception, Service and Sales for my own private vehicles and all previous company cars. Some company cars were not even Vauxhalls but they gave the same quality service. So is it that I am just lucky or is there other customer focused dealers out there? My work background is in Retail Training and Assessing so I notice very quickly best and poor practises in customer service.For those of you who have not seen at least the Tracker email I have copied the page (see Image 1 below) for you to see. Get your <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i] to subscribe for you to receive this. I have outlined in ""˜blue' where your vehicle details will be shown and the expected date the dealer will receive your new pride and joy. I think deserving dealers should be recognised.....what do you think?<div align="center">Oh yes my dealer is Lanehouse Vauxhall Bridport
<div align="left">

1 - 20 of 21 Posts