Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL

New on here, have just taken in my new Company car - Mokka 1.7 cdti- Techline Stain Steel Grey, after being lucky and finding one a deal fell through on.

First 100 miles done in it today, replaces a 2010 Lancer, and I love it!

Will report on how I get on with it on my long Journeys coming up.

Cheers

Matt1804

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy. Let us know how you get on with in it due course. Hope that you don't experience any problems with it.
Have you been viewing the forum for a while or have you only just found it
I'm sure you will post a review of your thoughts on the mokka in due course. A picture or two wouldn't go amiss either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I've been looking through it while waiting for the mokka to be delivered. I've not seen many around on the roads ( if any ), so was curious to find out more. Ill get some pics uploaded, only issue I have is that it's a 2013 plate, but the sat nav software is 2011-2012, can anyone let me know if this is the upto date version or have others with the same spec had diffrent?

Matt1804

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
matt1804 said:
Yea I've been looking through it while waiting for the mokka to be delivered. I've not seen many around on the roads ( if any ), so was curious to find out more. Ill get some pics uploaded, only issue I have is that it's a 2013 plate, but the sat nav software is 2011-2012, can anyone let me know if this is the upto date version or have others with the same spec had diffrent?

Matt1804
This is a bone of contention with NAVI600 owners see item on" out of date maps " in ICE AND Electronics.
Hope you enjoy your Mokka

1 - 5 of 5 Posts