Welcome and nice one picked mine up last Thursday

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats, hope your pleased with it. Some Pic's would be nice

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to forums - pics / colour / specs would be good!

·
Registered
30 Posts
picked up mine last thursday..When I adjust driver wing mirror I keep hitting the electric window button..lol - very very happy so far..
1.4t 4*4 exclusiv boracay blue.
Gonna put pictures up this weekend..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Glad to hear that you are happy with it. Just started snowing down here in my part of Derbyshire so you must be having some right fun in your part of the country with your 4x4 mokka.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome!Please can someone advise! tuned in DAB radio but signal really poor, so back to FM radio.
Was I doing something wrong???

·
Registered
246 Posts
Denni said:
Thanks for the welcome!Please can someone advise! tuned in DAB radio but signal really poor, so back to FM radio.
I did not even bother using the DAB stations for the first few weeks as I thought I would not get a signal. Where I live is a bit of a blackspot, no TV and mobile phone signal. I have to use Sky to get my terrestrial stations, and use my broadband to acccess my Vodafone signal.
So I was absolutely gobsmacked when I managed to access the DAB stations last week. I have access to dozens of them and the signal is perfect, even outside my house.
Looks like there may be an issue with your aerial connection or youlive in an even bigger blackspot than me.
I am sure there is a post somewhere about the aerial and satnav connections being mixed up.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Denni, there have been a number of wrongly wired ariels - there is another cable that goes to the GPS receiver in the same aerial housing and the two were wired the wrong way round. You might not have the satnav (if you do you'll find it can't work out where you are) but it'll be the same cable I'm sure so if you're not getting good digital signal anywhere I'd ask your dealer to confirm its wired right at bothe aerial and radio ends. Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
30 Posts
Denni said:
My DAB reception is superb...
It depends where you live..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Northbriton said:
Denni said:
Thanks for the welcome! Please can someone advise! tuned in DAB radio but signal really poor, so back to FM radio.

My DAB reception is superb...
It depends where you live..
DAB signal pretty good in Basingstoke, 69 stations to choose from.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts