Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<table><t><tr><td ="leftside" vAlign="top" width="41">
</td><td ="rightside" width="420"> Step 1 - your car has a confirmed build slot
Your car was confirmed a build slot on 11 Jan 2013</td></tr><tr><td ="leftside" vAlign="top">
</td><td ="rightside"> Step 2 - your car is built and having final quality checks before transportation
This stage was completed on 29 Jan 2013</td></tr><tr><td ="leftside" vAlign="top">
</td><td ="rightside">Step 3 - your car is on its way to your Retailer
</td></tr><!-- <tr>
<td valign="top" ="leftside" >/images/icons/untickedbox.png</td>
<td ="rightside" >
Step 4 - your car is with your Retailer for final checks

</td>
</tr>
--></t></table><div id="subcontainer"><div id="yourvehicle_hdr"><div id="deion"> Mokka 5 dr Suv Tech Line 1.6 (115PS) S/S 5-speedhi everyone just joined.. delivery due 29th march so i am told but from what i have read wont hold my breath...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi a1krooza, most of the battle is getting a build slot which you've seemed to get past and on to stage 2 really quickly (what date was the actual build slot?) so hopefully it'll be on time.

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I am new to the forum after ordering our Mokka a week ago, yes we are one of the fortunate ones as they had what we wanted in stock. Roll on Thursday as this is the day they have given us for collection hopefully it should have arrived into our dealer this weekend ready to be Life Shined etc. We went for a cracking deal on 1.7 cdti Techline in Satin Steel Grey 4x4 model and we cannot wait. Just hoping and praying that we get her on Thursday as we have already handed our car over and are currently driving around in an Astra after letting go of our VXR Meriva as trade in.
You can tell how excited the other half was as Private Plates were bought upon our return from the dealer, all we need now is our Mokka to put them on once we have all the registration docs on collection.
Can't praise Wilson & Co in Cleethorpes enough especially Will (young one) as he is known he did us a cracking deal.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi and welcome! That's an impressively quick turn around. The personalised plates malarkey does seem to be popular with the Mokka. Hope it's not too long before you're driving your new lil baby around the Costa del Clee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts