Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been looking at the forum for a few weeks now so thought I would join in and post about my mokka buying experience. My wife liked the juke but it was just a little to small then happened to see the mokka online so started the research. I looked online for the best deal only to find lots of dealers advertising prices that they couldnt offer everyone ( vauxhall partner deals). so went into my local dealer with the model colour and deal I wanted and what my px was worth, I worked in the motortrade for 15 years so I knew what I was asking for was possilbe if they wanted to sell a car. Well let's just say im still waiting for them to call me back. So I sent out a couple of emails to a few big dealer groups as I wanted a mokka straight away and was hoping that they had some stock cars . So in the end we got a call from a dealer in birmingham who said that he had the model in the colour we wanted on its way to them for the end of december beginng of january. He offered a deal and even managed to find out that I was entilted to the vauxhall associates discount so got a better deal than I was expecting. The icing on the cake is that they offered a free ipad 2 which was a deal they advertised locally but im 2 hours away from them so would have never seen the advert. So based on the vauxhall tracker our mokka 1.6 exclusive in summit white is due to dealer 11th january.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Wow, well done with that one. Yeah the Partners discounts seem horribly unfair to those who don't qualify.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Hi, welcome aboard!

Glad you got a good deal - just goes to show you don'tnecessarilyneed to go to your local dealer when you know what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts