Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just thought I would pop in been sitting on the sidelines for a while now. I ordered a Borocay blue 1.7 4x4 sat nav reverse camera and space saver on the 21st of December and took delivery on the 12th of April.absolutly love the car one of my favourite colours I've had and I've had a few cars over the years. The seats are very comfortable the arm rest is just in the right place most cars centre consol is either just a bit too far over or too low.the engine is a bit noisy but not too bad I'm happy enough with it and the fuel consumption makes it worthwhile.Its quite nippy too for a 1.7 and handles well for the style of car. The sound quality is very good as well I would have thought I would have been able to stream music from my phone though but I'm not that bothered I've just put my music on a memory stick.the car is booked to go into the garage on Tuesday just the usual kind of things afl update hill assist doesn't seem to assist really exit lighting doesn't work or the stop start I have another vehicle with stop start which works fine so it's not down to anything I'm doing or not doing to be honest I'm not too upset about the faults because I really like the car and its not like it costs anything to sort it is a new model so I was expecting a few issues. The warranty was an attraction to the car and the 0% fianance so I've no complaints at all as I said I love the car I know when people are being negative about the car it must be a bit worrying when your still waiting to take delivery but I think you won't be disappointed . I've been driving nice cars before I bought this BMW's Audis and so on so its not like I've been driving old bangers and not got a clue. Well I've rambled on a bit longer than I meant to so I'm off now and I hope you are all as happy as I am when you take delivery.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Mokkahappy said:
Hello just thought I would pop in .............................................
Hi MokkaHappy, I'm not expecting to take hold of my beast until July but it is refreshing to hear your story of pro's and cons. May I say it was a very level headedopinion.

Hope you have many enjoyable years with your mokka.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts