Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I came across this site and just wanted to say hi to all! Good time to come across it because I feel like I have been waiting so long for my new baby that I am starting to go off it!! Reading all the positive vibes and info along with the pics in the gallery has restored my excitement.....at least for now.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome.
What spec are you getting and when is it due. Most of us on here have been in the waiting room for what seems like forever.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mokkadna said:
Welcome.
What spec are you getting and when is it due. Most of us on here have been in the waiting room for what seems like forever.
Answer in his footer I believe :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and thank you Mokkadna!

I just went for the 1.4 exclusiv in summit white at the time never added anything to it although I am kinda wishing that I had went for the SE model. What spec did you go for?

Ordered it in November and the estimated date is 29th March although I am still kinda holding my breath.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehe it is indeed but hey you made a very non savvy car lady go google crazy to check the spec

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi AlyG.

I have to say although I am not that great with spec and such..yours is looking very nice indeed!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome Queenbee to the madhouse.

AlyG in Mokkadna's defense if you're on a mobile the signatures are stripped out. I kept on telling people to look at mine.

·
Registered
572 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Welcome Queenbee to the madhouse.

AlyG in Mokkadna's defense if you're on a mobile the signatures are stripped out. I kept on telling people to look at mine.
That's weird. I'm currently on my iPhone and can see them ok but I'll bear that in mind in the future

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Alyg.
Sorry for not knowing what was in the footer but all that was in the post that I could see was that below. I don't think Queenbee will be to chuffed at being called a him though.

I came across this site and just wanted to say hi to all! Good time to come across it because I feel like I have been waiting so long for my new baby that I am starting to go off it!! Reading all the positive vibes and info along with the pics in the gallery has restored my excitement.....at least for now.

Queenbee I went for a 1.7Cdti Awd Se in velvet red. Ordered back in the free fuel weekend in November on the first day hey were launched. I knew sometime before that vauxhall were bringing out the mokka. I knew that this was the car I was waiting for and when I first saw it in the flesh I just thought Wow. Ordered there and then. Most disappointing for me is that I will probably be on holiday when it finally arrives so will have to wait even longer for my new baby. I am hoping that I don't have any problem with the Afl's on the Se version. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mokkadna said:
Alyg.
Sorry for not knowing what was in the footer but all that was in the post that I could see was that below. I don't think Queenbee will be to chuffed at being called a him though.
Good point well made

My apologies

I think the waiting is starting to get to me!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AlyG said:
That's weird. I'm currently on my iPhone and can see them ok but I'll bear that in mind in the future
Maybe you're viewing the desktop site - on my iPhone I certainly have the option to switch to it. I've took a screenshot of what I see but can't figure out how to upload it on the phone.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Queenbee said:
Hi AlyG.

I have to say although I am not that great with spec and such..yours is looking very nice indeed!!

I'm just getting fed up of waiting now

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AlyG said:
I'm just getting fed up of waiting now 
This can be demonstrated by Aly's random hollering at innocent Mokka drivers and requests to get up in their rides. People of Nottingham, if you spot a random woman with dog yelling at you (and it isn't about your lights) it's just a very frustrated Mokka-owner-to-be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked ours up yesterday, will keep an eye out for crazy people running towards us who I assume will be either DietCokeBloke or AlyG (or somebody blinded by the lights!).

Went out for a drive in the dark just to test the AFL and they appeared to be okay, no worse than our old cars lights. If the council made the roads smoother and got rid of the speed bumps every I'm sure they would be perfect.

Woman who did the paperwork said we were the 2nd Mokka to be collected yesterday so that's 2 more on the roads of Nottingham, also noticed a few 13 plates in the car park ready for this weekend. The spot the Mokka game should start to get a little easier

·
Registered
66 Posts
ng-mokka said:
Picked ours up yesterday, will keep an eye out for crazy people running towards us who I assume will be either DietCokeBloke or AlyG (or somebody blinded by the lights!).

Went out for a drive in the dark just to test the AFL and they appeared to be okay, no worse than our old cars lights. If the council made the roads smoother and got rid of the speed bumps every I'm sure they would be perfect.

Woman who did the paperwork said we were the 2nd Mokka to be collected yesterday so that's 2 more on the roads of Nottingham, also noticed a few 13 plates in the car park ready for this weekend. The spot the Mokka game should start to get a little easier
Welcome ng-
hope your happy with your car.
Post some pictures if possible for us to drool over.

Spot the Mokka in Bristol is a real challenge, they are rarer than "rocking horse Sh*t !!!

I'm still looking for my first sighting!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sharkman, I spotted a white Mokka on the A4 in Saltford going towards Bristol. I was stuck in traffic and it passed me in opposte direction. It was only a qick glimpse but it looked good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
sharkman said:
Welcome ng-
hope your happy with your car.
Post some pictures if possible for us to drool over.

Spot the Mokka in Bristol is a real challenge, they are rarer than "rocking horse Sh*t !!!

I'm still looking for my first sighting!!!!
I'll try and get some pictures sorted at the weekend, having looked at the pics in the gallery section I don't think a picture of it on the drive will look good enough! Need to think of somewhere nice to take the shots but i'm struggling to think of anywhere around here

1 - 20 of 24 Posts